Movies

psu_dad

Re: Movies

Postby psu_dad » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:46 am

No. Not a coincidence.

Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast;
for it is the number of a man: and his number is six hundred and sixty and six.
-- Revelation 13:18
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)

Jerry Garcia

Postby Jerry Garcia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:53 am

Somebody better goad him into posting, and quick.

Mets suck. Piazza was a bum. Matt Harvey - hahahahahaha. I hope Syndagard never pitches another game for the Mets, gets picked up by the Phillies and shuts the Mets out 5 times/yr in the next 10 seasons.

Trump's a true intellectual force of the 21st century. :D

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 am

Jerry Garcia wrote:Somebody better goad him into posting, and quick.

Mets suck. Piazza was a bum. Matt Harvey - hahahahahaha. I hope Syndagard never pitches another game for the Mets, gets picked up by the Phillies and shuts the Mets out 5 times/yr in the next 10 seasons.

Trump's a true intellectual force of the 21st century. :D

What's the big deal if you don't wipe down treadmill in gym after running for an hour on it?

Last week when I flew I had 4 carry ons and just shoved them in the first available bin I saw. I was able to do that because despite having a Group 9 boarding pass I stood right next to the gate agent desk for 40 minutes prior to boarding.

All whiskey is the same

B&W - sending you a private e-mail to sign on to a petition to abolish term limits so Trump can serve 3 terms

You are getting a gift certificate courtesy of Nf.com community for 10 free sessions from Life Coach .... Ben McAdoo
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:13 pm

sameoldlama wrote:What's the big deal if you don't wipe down treadmill in gym after running for an hour on it?

Last week when I flew I had 4 carry ons and just shoved them in the first available bin I saw. I was able to do that because despite having a Group 9 boarding pass I stood right next to the gate agent desk for 40 minutes prior to boarding.

All whiskey is the same

B&W - sending you a private e-mail to sign on to a petition to abolish term limits so Trump can serve 3 terms

You are getting a gift certificate courtesy of Nf.com community for 10 free sessions from Life Coach .... Ben McAdoo

I was holding off posting, trying to preserve the 666 but, damn, that was funny. As was the "yoga pants" comment in the "Bad Bowl" thread.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:44 pm

For the record:

1. I do wipe down my treadmill
2. I share every one of B&W's pet peeves about flying and probably a few extra (and I only ever have one carry on - computer backpack)
3. I know nothing about whiskey and as a result of a few bad experiences in my formative years can't even get the stuff near my nose
4. One term of Trump will be likely be enough for me (unless it's him against Bernie Sanders)
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:48 pm

For the record, I'm letting my original response to this stand.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:41 pm

1. What's a treadmill, something you grind wheat on to make flour?
2. Who flies, walk, its good for your health.
3. Pet peeves are for nerds, so are sleeves, so are shirts.
4. I forget what 4 was, I forget what this post was about, I forget the alphabet.......

I grooved 3 of the four tires on my tractor today and boy do my arms ache and bad and neck and hips and .........

If anyone here has to ask what grooving your tires happens to be refer to root cellar and psugrower. ;)
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:39 pm

Saw Darkest Hour with a friend this evening. Really well done. Gary Oldman was impressive. I wouldn't call it a must see on the big screen, so for those of you inclined not to go to the theater you can wait and watch it on home without missing much of the nuance. But, I highly recommend you go see it. I was really impressed.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

Jerry Garcia

Postby Jerry Garcia » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:24 pm

I know most of you probably don't touch the Breitbart website with a 10-foot pole, but for the movie afficionado Breitbart has been running a top 165 American made movies of all time series this week, going into some juicy detail about each one. I'm not even a movie guy and I've been enjoying it. They've been doing 25 at a time and you can link the previous ones at the bottom of the page. Worth your time and you probably won't even contract cooties while checking it out (can't back up the cooties promise). fwiw.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... ade-41-65/

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:58 pm

Patton #54. Frenzy #49.

Someone needs to put down the crack pipe. Frenzy is by no means a bad movie, but it's a second-tier Hitchcock movie. It doesn't belong anywhere near Patton, never mind ahead of it.