Other Sports

Crowbar

Re: Other Sports

Postby Crowbar » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:49 pm

sameoldlama wrote:O don't know what would be more embarrassing - eating horseEmmert or admitting you copied something somebody in Cleveland did.

:lol:
41-33.

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:33 pm

ANd the Sixers keep winning! This team should make it to the Conference finals if not the NBA finals. Embiid should be back by the time the playoffs start.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:57 pm

The Masters is cranking up today. I've been receiving pictures from friends in the business enjoying the warm spring weather there right now. Tiger has everyone excited since he has been playing competitive golf recently. That guy usually plays out of his mind at The Masters. The anticipation of what he might do brings many casual fans into the viewing audience. He is amazing when he is ON.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:56 pm

PSUgrower wrote:ANd the Sixers keep winning! This team should make it to the Conference finals if not the NBA finals. Embiid should be back by the time the playoffs start.

Yes, and the flyers are still in the playoff hunt. And they still suck! :lol:
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:37 pm

I see the Pen's are doing their typical late season rush to the playoffs. Looking forward to playoff hockey. Hope the fylers and the Pens meet at some point. Great to have an instate rivalry meet in late in the season and in the playoffs.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:59 pm

PSUgrower wrote:ANd the Sixers keep winning! This team should make it to the Conference finals if not the NBA finals. Embiid should be back by the time the playoffs start.

Sixers 132, Cavs 130. 8-)

That was one helluva game.
41-33.

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:00 pm

PittGradPSUMad wrote:

Yes, and the flyers are still in the playoff hunt. And they still suck! :lol:

Flyers will clinch a playoff birth tomorrow. And will be subsequently swept right out of the playoffs in the first round.
41-33.

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Glass half full!! We will win the Stanley Cup!!

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:17 pm

I hope you're right. I not that optimistic though.

The Sixers on the other hand, are a legitimate championship caliber team.
41-33.

hbendle

Postby hbendle » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:25 pm

Sad playoff hockey year in the NY metro area. While not an extreme fan of any of the teams, it was always great to be inundated with multiple playoff series on the local sports channels, plus the west coast games if you felt like staying up late. This time around I have to suffer through watching only the Devils.
I'm hoping to find some underdogs and jump on their bandwagon.