Other Sports

Shore Lion

Re: Other Sports

Postby Shore Lion » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:52 pm

Blue&White wrote: To Shore's and BW's chagrin, I never pretended to care about futbol.

You've confused me with someone else. I could care less about soccer. There is not an instrument to measure my indifference.

I think he was talking about me since I said I pretend to care about soccer during the World Cup. Hey, the last thing I need is to end up on some watch list because I'm not shouting "USA USA" while sitting in a bar. So I fake it.

Nittany Flier

Postby Nittany Flier » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:02 pm

There is an upside to this. The last time the USA did not make the World Cup, PSU won the nationalchampionship.

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:21 am

I know most of you on the board don't like basketball but the 76ers are really fun to watch. They are really starting to put everything together. If they stay healthy they will exceed expectations for this year! Embiid (who has a fantastic personality!) and Simmons are in beast mode while Covington and Reddick crush 3's. And this is all done without Okafor (lazy bust IMO). They had a tough schedule the beginning of this year and they are above 500. They are 8-6 and just went 3-2 on their west coast trip. Jump on board because the championship train is starting chug- chug- chug along! :D

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:26 am

I hate to break this to you, but the Celtics are poised to own the NBA East for years.