Where did the baseball thread go?

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:15 am

The baseball thread vanished. I have no idea how that happened. Weird.

Anyway, the Yankees have parted ways with Joe Girardi. I think that's a big mistake on their part.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

sameoldlama

Re: Where did the baseball thread go?

Postby sameoldlama » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Apparently it R-U-N-N-O-F-T with the Random Thoughts threads.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Same place as Random Thoughts, I guess.

I had some good stuff in there. I presume it was archived. Otherwise, you're going to look like a doofus when the Library of Congress asks you for a transcript.
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)

Shore Lion

Postby Shore Lion » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:36 pm

This is troubling if threads start disappearing. I do some of my best work here. Which ain't saying much. :lol:

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:02 pm

This may be my fault. I was traveling the last few days and we got hit with a ton of spam yesterday. I was trying to clean it up from my phone. I may have mistakenly deleted those threads instead of the spam posts. I didn't think I did that but we are missing two full threads so it seems likely.

Drat.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:20 pm

I ran out of gas. I got a flat tire. I didn’t have change for cab fare. I lost my tux at the cleaners. I locked my keys in the car. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Mrs psu_dad: OK. I think that's enough of that.
Me: But we're just getting warmed up,
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Baseball thread left with the yankees, good riddance to bad rubbish (yankees that is). Go Astro, what a dog. :?
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Damn it, B-Dub! What are we going to do with you?

Seriously though, thanks for cleaning up the trash. Even if you mistakenly take a good one or two with it.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:06 pm

The look on my phone when I'm deleting stuff is very different. I probably just screwed up.

Too bad, because I was going to go back and quote back dad's dismissive comments about Verlander after he got traded to Houston. Man, that guy sure benefited from a change of scenery.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:35 am

Man, what a ride that was last night. I went to sleep when the Dodgers were up 7 - 4 and figured with their pen that was it. It was over. Woke up to find out the hits literally just kept on coming. This is not the series I envisioned.

Dodgers have to win two at home now. It can happen. And, if they win game 6, do they throw out Kershaw on short rest for game 7?