Random Thoughts Again

PittGradPSUMad

Re: Random Thoughts Again

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:05 pm

I was browsing through locations in Florida and believe I found a shot of Mr. and Mrs. BDub vacationing happily in Sunny Florida.

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/4 ... a2a1c2.jpg

Glad you found your cabana clothes.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:12 pm

I don't know, I see B&W as the type who would cultivate the sandals-with-black-socks look. This ensemble would, of course, include a pair of Bermuda shorts pulled up to just below his chest.
Fire Alex Cora.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:45 pm

I would never wear sandals with socks. No comment on the high waisted Bermuda shorts.
#Emmertknew

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:24 am

But, he would wear socks w/o sandals o the beach......

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:35 am

Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 am

But the gator had the snake clenched between its jaws. Just feet away, a group of men were still playing around the wildlife feature.

People are freaking morons.
#Emmertknew

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:12 am

Every place has its own quirks, but Florida is quirky out the wazoo. Patton Oswalt (not a fan of Florida) did a funny bit about it. *** NSFW ***
Fire Alex Cora.

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:21 am

Two more reasons why I hope never to set foot in Florida for any reason.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:14 am

My only question is whether the alligator asked to play through or did the golfers ask to play through? A subtle but important difference.

If the gator was on the green first (he) had the choice to putt out or eat the snake and then putt out. "A serious golf etiquette situation".

Obviously this board is dearth in golf etiquette knowledge, all golf snobs applaud! USGA (ultimate snobs) cheers..........

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:46 pm

My daughter's bday is later this week so we decided to take the train to philly for the night. It was spectacular!! We got down yesterday around 11am. We hit up DiBruno brothers (my wife loves crazy cheeses, especially smelly ones) and then went to the hotel, Sofitel, around 12. They let us into our room early which was awesome! Next, we headed out to Duross and Langel for a bit before my wife and daughter had and appointment for tea. I went and got some sushi and beer for lunch.

Later, we headed to Chinatown and down to Penn's Landing to ice skate at Winter Wonderland. Chinatown is fantastic. I took my daughter into this one market and she was in awe of everything. Last week I peeled chicken feet for about 2 hours for the chicken stock we make, but that was nothing compared to the types of food available at this market. They had fish and eels in fish tanks on the wall. The scallops and razor clams were beautiful with low prices. I would shop there every week if I lived closer. The prices were definitely geared toward the middle to lower class. We also rented a cabin at Winter Wonderland. It was great because it was away from people and allowed the to chill and drink a few beers and play Jenga. Last, we taxied back to the hotel to chill for the night. I stopped in the bar to get a double Tanqueray and tonic- I needed that baby after a long day of walking. Today, I oiled my legs up to get back on the train and we are finally home. I have a feeling my daughter and I will be taking a few daily train trips to Philly this summer.