Random Thoughts Again

Blue&White

Re: Random Thoughts Again

Postby Blue&White » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Wait.

How is your kid moving home Carl's problem? That should be Mad's problem, not Carl's.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:43 pm

My retirement Plan B was to move in with appoo. I'm pretty sure that's why he moved.
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:56 pm

PittGradPSUMad wrote:What gets in the way of your scenario is my very real fear that one or more of my children will inform us they'll be moving home again for a "while". The last time it happened, my daughter lived with us for five very long years. It could happen again. Sorry, Carl.

Those are the breaks folks. You play the cards you are dealt. I got a 2 of spades, a 6 of hearts a 9 of clubs a 15 of Joker and a Queen of diamonds. Is that a good hand?

Mad, hope you can enjoy your downsized home for many years. Maybe I'll visit all these Capital area, Central PA members for lunch, daily when I retire there. I know Grower will always have a large variety of veggies ready to go. Mad I'm not so sure of the diet so I guess its pot luck at your house.

Be seeing you soon....... 8-)

Forgot about appoo, he should have plenty of extra room with that big salary he now brings down in the great northwest. It is too far to drive though and too far from the grandchildren. PA it is, look out Mad.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:04 pm

I'd have to believe appoo's place is loaded with safe spaces. :P
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Blue&White wrote:Wait.

How is your kid moving home Carl's problem? That should be Mad's problem, not Carl's.

Because he can only move in with me if he wants to share the house with my grown children. Must be why Mrs. Mad keeps telling me to hurry and finish the basement.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:54 am

Just received word my sister in law passed away last evening. She was my oldest brothers wife and he is not in good shape, afraid this will hit him so hard he may not last long either although he is 75 now. Lost my mother in law on New Year's Eve. January has not been a friend. I'm glad the SIL did not suffer to a great degree and it was reported she was doing better only yesterday so it wasn't horrific for her, a blessing. :(
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

chas

Postby chas » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:27 pm

When my daughter went off to college in LA my wife and I became empty nesters. Nobody here to share my chocolate chip/walnut/raisin/oatmeal cookies with. I have put on some serious weight.

At least I can go visit LA now. Korea Town has some seriously excellent restaurants. Anyone into bubble tea? I am addicted.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:52 pm

Sorry for your loss, Carl. February is right around the corner. Hopefully it brings better tidings.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:54 pm

dad channeling Flavor Flav and chas stone cold chillin' in LA - where does Trumpsanity end?

What's next? B&W taking in some rescue cats and buying bottom shelf whiskey?

Crowbar and grower skipping Eagles SB game to watch ESPN 30 for 30 marathon of The U?

Nat getting a MAGA tattoo?

lama joins a Planet Fitness?

At some point this is going to hit critical mass people.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:01 pm

What's next? B&W taking in some rescue cats and buying bottom shelf whiskey?

Won't happen as I'm allergic to both those things.