Random Thoughts Again

psu_dad

Re: Random Thoughts Again

Postby psu_dad » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:48 pm

I drank a LOT of milk in my youth, right up through my teens. MY favorite snack after running around like a lunatic for hours was 2 Cinnamon Danish-Go-Rounds and two tall glasses of cold milk. And not the sissy skim/1/2-percent stuff. Whole milk.

I'm just not inclined to drink it much any more, other than in my coffee. I might enjoy a glass on the rare occasion I can sneak in a box of Entenmann's Chocolate Chip Cookies without my wife ratting me out to my sons (the Health Nazis). Or when making one of my World Famous Coffee-Flavored Frappes.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:02 am

So, assuming this "cyclone bomb" (whatever the heck that is) doesn't kill us all, it looks like, at least in the Philly suburbs, the temperature will climb back into the high 30s and low 40s come Monday and is expected to stay there for at least a few weeks. It may even hit 30 even today, but starting tomorrow the temps are going to plummet again and we will barely be above single digits until sometime Sunday (just in time for me to come back from Florida).
#Emmertknew

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:06 am

It's just academic now. According to the local media, everyone around here is going to be dead by nightfall tomorrow.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:12 am

On the plus side, the stench of death may keep the tourists away come summer.
#Emmertknew

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:21 am

After long runs I treat myself to a protein shake of low fat chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream, peanut butter, baby spinach leaves and whey protein.

It's so good I only drink it from my finest glassware - it's like drinking a liquid orgasm.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Shore Lion

Postby Shore Lion » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:31 am

sameoldlama wrote:It's so good I only drink it from my finest glassware - it's like drinking a liquid orgasm.

Ummm, I uh, yeah, I'm just going to leave this one alone.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:35 am

Shore Lion wrote:
sameoldlama wrote:It's so good I only drink it from my finest glassware - it's like drinking a liquid orgasm.

Ummm, I uh, yeah, I'm just going to leave this one alone.

Me too ......

.... but, if I wasn't going to leave it alone, I'd probably say that the "liquid orgasm" would be more authentic with regular milk and vanilla ice cream.

Good thing I'm not going there.
#Emmertknew

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:53 am

low fat chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream, peanut butter ...

I'm generally not a fan of chocolate shakes, but Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are probably my all-time favorite candy. So that shake sounds intriguing.

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:00 am

I'm telling you guys - if you know any women who like chocolate and peanut butter this drink is the best liquid panty remover since martinis
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:31 am

I might consider taking off my pants if a woman made me one.

Mrs psu_dad: So what. Most men would take off their pants for a 3-day-old corn dog.
Me: What's your point?