Random Thoughts Again

Blue&White

Re: Random Thoughts Again

Postby Blue&White » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 am

Not your fault, Lama. It was like expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:32 am

No worries - when all the insanity subsides when you a dad aren't sipping beer in Portugal you can visit me at my retirement villa and we can have a few beers and laugh about all this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:40 am

That looks a lot like the little place in Sicily where Michael Corleone first saw Apolonia and was hit by the Thunderbolt. Except for the freshly poured sidewalks out front.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:04 am

Trust me - you and dad won't be finding 2nd wives in them thar' hills. But on a more hopeful note there are legal cathouses just over an hour away - let's just hope dad ain't being stingy with the boner pills.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:25 am

i saw the background and thought it was House of Tempe. My mistake. I'll have to find a pic of the verdant background of my place and post sometime.

decaf, OK but having a cup of high test with real cream, that is a slice of heaven.
Moderation in all things.

Time to mow, mow, mow. The rain is constant, 5 inches in June so far, above normal with a wet April & May preceding. 93 degrees yesterday. Our hotest day of the year in 2017 was June 6th. A trend is appearing.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:33 am

93F and raining? I think I'd kill for that right now.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:20 am

No, 93 degrees one day and rain the next. Rain today as well. Mushrooms growing in our yard.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:06 pm

I just watched Semi Pro again. I'm not going to say that it should have beaten out No Country For Old Men for Best Picture that year (2008) because that's a great flick, too. I just don't get how it wasn't nominated. And, how did it not win Best Original Screenplay?

This is why I don't watch award shows - they are a complete joke.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:40 pm

5 dead and more injured after a gunman opened fired at the headquarters of the Capital Gazette, a daily local newspaper in Annapolis, Maryland. Shooter is in custody but apparently isn't talking. Motive as of yet unknown.

But, it's amazing how the cops can continually take armed white people into custody, isn't it?

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:55 pm

They found him hiding under a desk ... unarmed. At least that's what I heard on the radio. There's no way they wouldn't have blown him away if they caught him wandering down a hall with a gun. He'd be Swiss Cheese.
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)