Random Thoughts Again

PittGradPSUMad

Re: Random Thoughts Again

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:32 am

PSUgrower wrote:We got another 3.5" of rain last night!! I am up to 13 inches of rain since Saturday at mi casa. Good luck Mad!!

We got another inch + last night. The stream is higher today than yesterday. Went to check on neighbors after I posted this am.....several houses are flooded....huge trees downed. Felt like the walk through the woods to get to neighbors was dicey because the ground is so saturated. More trees will come down, I'm sure. I went back to the house via another route...not the woods...and found a dead copperhead on the road in front of my house. That's what I fear as I tend to my veggie garden.....one of those nasty little buggers hidden among the foliage. I caught a large black snake inside my pool fence the other day....Mrs. Mad was the one who found it. She was very unhappy. It's been an interesting summer thus far.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:46 am

The day Mrs Dad finds a "large black snake" on our property, we're probably moving.
Chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits. Fine. Large snakes = hasta la vista.
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:53 am

This falls in the ay carumba category.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:31 pm

I love how everyon is always "investigating" how these things happen. "Wow, I can't believe we did something so incredibly stupid. We should investigate! Oh, it turns out we hired morons".

Btw, I live next to a creek and we get snakes all the time. My wife isn't a fan but she takes it in stride.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:17 pm

Apparently thy need someone with common sense to review ads the creative geniuses in imaginationland develop before they are released into the real world.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:24 pm

Michael Valor, who runs Valor Media, confirms that his company was at fault. “We’re trying to make sure nothing like this happens again,” says Valor. “We’re a young company, and we’re human, but I take full responsibility.”

Dude. You're not going to resign from your own company. You're going to fire the nincompoop who did this ... assuming it wasn't you, of course.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:12 am

Whomever decided to do this is clearly a real jackass.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:24 am

The director of the zoo was interviewed. His comment cracked me up:

وتعليقًا على هذه التدوينة، قال محمد سلطان مدير مشروع الحدائق المتخصصة بمحافظة القاهرة في تصريحات لموقع “اليوم السابع”، إن هناك برتوكول تعاون مشترك بين إدارة المشروع وحديقة الحيوان، لتوريد الحيوانات للحديقة الدولية.

Dude. Seriously?

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:30 am

ummm, that is seriously hilarious!! I wonder how long it took to paint the donkey

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:41 pm

So last night my wife made me attend Lantern Fest in York. I went there like a school child being dragged to their first day of school. Once I got there and got a beer or 2 in me it was really cool. I highly suggest you take the family to one of these. It was one of the neatest things I have ever seen in my life. There was a huge full moon in the background so it was perfect! This is not a pic I took but it looks something like this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.