Today's the Day

Carl Spackler

Today's the Day

Postby Carl Spackler » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:31 am

Merry Christmas to all. :D

Thanks for making this the only semi sane site for PSU football discussion. Barring a very few incidents we have a wonderful family of distant 5th cousins who act and coexist well together. No strange Uncles or belligerent in laws. This is unusual for a message board about sports.

May you each have a great New Year too. :D
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Blue&White

Re: Today's the Day

Postby Blue&White » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:15 pm

Merry Christmas, Carl. Hope you and the family have a great day. Hope you're getting to see the grandkids, too.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

Jerry Garcia

Postby Jerry Garcia » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Carl Spackler wrote:Merry Christmas to all. :D

Thanks for making this the only semi sane site for PSU football discussion. Barring a very few incidents we have a wonderful family of distant 5th cousins who act and coexist well together. No strange Uncles or belligerent in laws. This is unusual for a message board about sports.

May you each have a great New Year too. :D

Ditto, Carl. The Reason for the season....

Then there's Santa Claus.

If you like Glenfiddich, try the Glenlivit. I think they are from the same region and with scotch where it is made impacts the flavor. Some are more smoky, some are more oaky. I enjoy good scotch but I'm not enough of an aficionado to know the differences. I just like what I like. But, my friends who are actual Scots from Scotland pushed me towards Glenlivit so I went with that.

My other recommendation is, whatever you get, spend the money to get the 15 over the 12, but don't get the 18 over the 15. My experience is the different between 15 and 12 is worth the money but the difference between 18 and 15 is negligible. At least to my sense of taste.

Santa brought me a bottle of Macallan 15. I was lucky enough to marry Santa. :D

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Let me know how you like that Macallan. I finished my bottle recently and think I'm going back to the Glenlivit.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:43 pm

No grandkids this year guys. Maybe next year or possibly on our granddaughter's birthday in April.

They have to come to us for a repeat of the tractor rides.

Our son and DIL are visiting this Friday P.M. through Monday A.M. First time they've been here in three years. We did see them at their wedding, mandatory and last Christmas but its been a long time since their last visit here.

Trust everyone here had a wonderful Christmas day. Now on to the Fiesta Bowl and NYD.

Mrs. Spackler & I are making our dry run to Akron Gen. Hospital so we know where we are driving, in the dark, next Wednesday at 6:00 a.m. for my surgery day. A theater showing Darkest Hour is 20 mins from the hospital so we decided to stop by for the 10:35 a.m. showing thinking it will be sparsely populated as a mid week showing.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Saw Darkest Hour this morning. Enjoyed it as did Mrs. Spackler.

Melaniacip

Todays the Day

Postby Melaniacip » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:31 pm

wasnt planning on it, but might have to see what the weather is like, if its sunny i might give it a look-in...

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:34 pm

Ok, decided I had enough of the robotic post generator and banned him.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Good decision Bdub.

What are the chances he changes his name and begins again?