Politics

Blue&White

Re: Politics

Postby Blue&White » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:33 pm

I suspect that all the would-be candidates are first waiting to get through the midterms. One election at a time. Plus, running for President this early can really screw up your parties cause.

As for who will run for the Dems, the 2 names I see a lot are Kamalah Harris and Corey Booker - neither of which make me want to jump up and vote Democrat. They are Clinton wannabees. No thanks.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 am

Seems Trump is changing tactics on Russia. Up until now the line has been "there was no collusion". Today it's "there was no collusion, but even if there was it's not a crime anyway".

That seems like a pretty big shift to me.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:03 am

Can't wait to see how Rudy Guliani spins that one. Which begs the question: if you are a lawyer and your client is a pathological liar, does that make you a pathological liar, too, or just a soulless, pathetic shell a human being? Just wondering.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:08 am

This camp is, ion my opinion, in some serious damage control. Rudy said that collusion isn't a crime which implied maybe there was collusion. SO Dear Leader parrots the comment, but added that Hillary is the one who colluded. Which implies collusion is a crime. If that makes any sense...

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:12 am

LioninVa wrote:This camp is, ion my opinion, in some serious damage control. Rudy said that collusion isn't a crime which implied maybe there was collusion. SO Dear Leader parrots the comment, but added that Hillary is the one who colluded. Which implies collusion is a crime. If that makes any sense...

Yes, now I see. That would make it okay to LOCK HER UP!

But not him.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:13 am

I can't help but think this would all be better if they just STFU about it.

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:44 pm

So Turkey, one of our most important allies out there, is suffering economic hardship right now. And how does DJT handle the situation? He imposes crippling tariffs and sanctions on them. :shock:

I hope there is more to the story than is being reported.
41-33.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:20 pm

So, I just got a "news" blast to my phone that apparently Sarah Sanders said she "can't guarantee" there is no recording of Trump using racial slurs. So, after him tweeting about how its all lies and he doesn't even know those words, or whatever, I see this as pretty much an admission that he actually not only does no those words but actually uses them.

I don't really care about this and I am continually amazed about how much attention things like this get, but, damn, this guy is just the comedic gift that never stops giving. Someone needs to convince him to just STFU and stop responding to all this. If he stopped engaging I suspect a lot of this would just go away. He is just incapable of that, though.

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Now he is calling his own AG "fake."

DJT must be an absolute joy to work for.
41-33.

Shore Lion

Postby Shore Lion » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:21 am

Trump will swing at every pitch that's in the dirt. That's what he does and probably his biggest problem. It just shows that he can't tune out the "noise" and focus on what is really important. But I guess that's really our society in microcosm anyway, we'd rather jump on twitter to focus on what some celebrity is wearing than talk about real issues.