Politics

Blue&White

Re: Politics

Postby Blue&White » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:06 pm

This Platoon quote about Sargent Barnes is strangely applicable to Donald Trump.

Forrest Gump nails him, too.

Is it baseball season yet?

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:56 am

Hillary Clinton blames gutting of Voting Rights Act for her 2016 loss

I knew someone was missing from her original list. And, with this, I think she has now pointed the finger at every possible person or group of people with the exception of herself and her campaign staff.

I think she raises a valid point about the impacts of rolling back the Voting Rights Act. And, I think there have been some disturbing trends the past few years in terms of disenfranchising voters, and especially minority voters. I am all for that being looked at and addressed. But, seriously, she lost because she sucked. She ran a sucky campaign and was a sucky candidate and she's a sucky human being. She is the suckiest suck who ever sucked. So, seriously, please just go away.

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:45 pm

Blue&White wrote:Hillary Clinton blames gutting of Voting Rights Act for her 2016 loss

I knew someone was missing from her original list. And, with this, I think she has now pointed the finger at every possible person or group of people with the exception of herself and her campaign staff.

I think she raises a valid point about the impacts of rolling back the Voting Rights Act. And, I think there have been some disturbing trends the past few years in terms of disenfranchising voters, and especially minority voters. I am all for that being looked at and addressed. But, seriously, she lost because she sucked. She ran a sucky campaign and was a sucky candidate and she's a sucky human being. She is the suckiest suck who ever sucked. So, seriously, please just go away.

And she has cooties!
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:02 am

National Champions 1911, 1912, 1969, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1994

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:42 pm

I'd love to grab a six pack and some popcorn and watch Crow try to explain irony to AOC

Based of all the freebies the Ds are promising I'm waiting for one of them to end a speech with "Hey everybody - we're all gonna get laid!"
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:40 pm

sameoldlama wrote:I'd love to grab a six pack and some popcorn and watch Crow try to explain irony to AOC

Based of all the freebies the Ds are promising I'm waiting for one of them to end a speech with "Hey everybody - we're all gonna get laid!"

We are??? I'm in. :twisted:

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Sadly at my age I'm not sure which prospect is more exciting - watching Crowbar explain something to AOC or getting laid.

I mean the Crow thing is going to be at least as funny and probably last a lot longer than the second proposition.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:53 pm

House of Representatives just passed a resolution stating the Mueller report should be made available to the public. The resolution passed 420 votes to 0. 230 Decmocrats and all 190 Republicans voted to make that report public.

I would have lost that bet.

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:01 pm

Awesome! As president Barnum has stated nine million, seven hundred thousand, nine hundred and ninety three times....no collusion...none.....witchhunt! So there's no reason not to make it public.

Nat@PSU

Postby Nat@PSU » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:31 pm

"You know, the left plays a tougher game, it's very funny," Trump said in the interview with Breitbart published on Wednesday. "I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don't play it tougher."

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump - I have the tough people, but they don't play it tough - until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.

"But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress . . . with all this invest[igations] - that's all they want to do is - you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this."

President Dipshit offered this recently. Seems fine right?

Always fun to see one of the biggest cowards on the planet puff up his chest and allude to violence against his opponents. That's cool right?
- Nat

Let's Go State!!