Politics

psu_dad

Re: Politics

Postby psu_dad » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:34 pm

I think if he had been capable of showing some level of humility and respect for the office things would have gone a little better for him.

Interesting. I don't believe that for two seconds. I guess we'll find out in a few years when we see how the next president is treated.

----------------
PS - And it's a cherry orchard, not an apple orchard. This is just the sort of fake news that's going to screw up my property tax appeal.
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:46 pm

It wasn't fake news, it was a misquote. I would have retracted it but thought maybe there was a tax break that was better on app!we over cherries. Then again, the tax may be way higher. I don't know.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:55 pm

I think I found a ticket we can all get behind:

Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

Nat@PSU

Postby Nat@PSU » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Blue&White wrote:I think I found a ticket we can all get behind:

You're not wrong BDub, you're just an asshole.
- Nat

Let's Go State!!

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:42 pm

That could be the campaign slogan. We can all get hats that say "YNWYJAA"
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:52 pm

So the administration shapes up like this

The Dude : POTUS w/ Maude Lebowski as First Lady and Bunny as POTUS mistress
Walter : VP
Jackie Treehorn : SOS
Donnie " Head of EPA
The Cowboy : Press Secretary
Brandt : WH Chief of Staff
Marty : Head of National Endowment for the Arts

A strong ticket but I fear the Nihilists will demand a special investigation to look into Walter's egregious breaking of league rules by pulling gun on Smokey and trying some bullEmmert move to get things rescheduled to mess with the probe's leader - Jesus. They may survive that but I think the Young Larry incident will bring them down. That's what happens when you F people in the A.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:56 am

I think Donnie is better suited to be Secretary of the Interior as bowling is done inside.

Other positions:
Chief of Staff: Brandt
Sec Treasury: Jeffery Lebowski
The Press Secretary: The China-man (he's perfect for the job because your press secretary should never be the issue and the China-man is not the issue here).

As for the potential scandals, not problem. First, Smokey was clearly over the line and that was a league game, so Walter's actions were rational. As for Larry, if he wants to make waves, we can destroy his credibility by showing everyone his report card.

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:35 pm

If nothing else that rug he has really ties the Oval Office together
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:44 am

Blue&White wrote:I think Donnie is better suited to be Secretary of the Interior as bowling is done inside.

Other positions:
Chief of Staff: Brandt
Sec Treasury: Jeffery Lebowski
The Press Secretary: The China-man (he's perfect for the job because your press secretary should never be the issue and the China-man is not the issue here).

As for the potential scandals, not problem. First, Smokey was clearly over the line and that was a league game, so Walter's actions were rational. As for Larry, if he wants to make waves, we can destroy his credibility by showing everyone his report card.

Also, Bdub, china-man is not the preferred nomenclature.....asian-american, please.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:45 am

And I would respectfully submit that Wu (the asian-american, please) should carry out the duties of Secretary of State.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.