Politics

Blue&White

Re: Politics

Postby Blue&White » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:41 pm

Spending 3 months during a campaign leading cheers of "lock her up" and then it coming out that members of your inner circle, including your daughter and son-in-law, use personal email accounts for official White House business - that is some serious balls is what that is.

And, the icing on the cake is that Kushner apparently didn't disclose the existence of this personal email account to the Senate Intel Committee, despite the fact that he was specifically asked. So, this is the 2nd or 3rd "whoops!" on his disclosure forms that has come out in the past few months.

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:10 pm

Kushner has a Juris Doctor degree. Everyone knows you can't trust anyone with a J.D. I think I learned that in Kindergarten.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:20 pm

All of them or just the ones with beady eyes?

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:01 am

So, remember the story from the end of last week about how the Russians tried to hack into the election systems of 21 states? Whoops.

Trump sucks and Putin is a villain and there are enough real, fully substantiated stories proving both that it shouldn't be necessary to do this sort of shit.

Oh, btw: Jared Kushner did NOT register to vote in New York as a woman. The state of NY messed that up and any news organization willing to spend 5 minutes on the topic could have and should have figured that out. But, where's the fun in that? He did, however, fail to disclose a number of meetings with foreign officials when seeking clearance and did seemingly lie to the Senate Intelligence Committee. But, those stories aren't as funny as the whole "listed himself as a female when he registered to vote" thing. As a side note - I have no idea what the big deal was supposed to be there anyway. I figured if it was true, it was a simple mistake on the form. So what?

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:19 am

The MSM doesn't over-flog stories like that because it's "necessary". They do it because anything (true or otherwise) that sheds bad light on the current administration gives them a massive boner. If I blogged a claim that Jared Kushner had carnal knowledge of my neighbor's cat, it would be on the CNN web site by noon.

Mrs psu_dad: Tell me you're not going to blog that.
Me: Not yet. I need a second source to corroborate your sister's claim.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:02 am

B&W, is this you posting under your Soviet pseudonym?

P.S. How does this crap sneak through? I'm not blaming anyone just asking a question about logistics on the site. I've been hacked on so many company sites the entire world has my SS#, date of birth and any other identifier soon to be placed on billboards nationwide.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:12 am

These aren't so much hackers as they are spammers. They probably become hackers if you hit any of those links.

As for how they are getting on, they are just bots that are registering. I ban them as quickly as I can. It's actually gotten a lot better than when we first came on line. That's because I've banned entire email domains and a range of IP addresses from Russia and eastern Europe. I take out as many as I can in bulk with the limited tools that I have. The problem is I don't want to be overly proscriptive because I may take out some potential legitimate members. But, I decided any PSU fan in the Ukraine will have to find another PSU board to frequent because I've taken out that whole region.

They are obviously still getting through and I'll continue to take them out as fast as I can. If it were within my power, I'd give every single member of this forum moderator rights so you guys didn't need to wait on me to zap these spammers. But, it's not within my power. I said that to Mark once and I think he thought I was joking. I also suspect there is a limit as to how many moderators you can have on the forum. That's ok, I'll keep doing it but sometimes you'll have to wait.

Just don't click on any threads that are clearly posted by a spammer or bot, and when they post something in a normal thread just make sure you don't click on any links. If you do, you're probably going to have a problem immediately after because it's a lock it will put something nasty in your PC.

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:58 pm

If you do, you're probably going to have a problem immediately after because it's a lock it will put something nasty in your PC.

If they post another photo of a woman with major league yabbos and my wife enters my office without knocking, I'm definitely going to have a problem immediately.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:08 pm

I had considered leaving those, actually.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Do they make money in some manner by posting?