Politics

psu_dad

Re: Politics

Postby psu_dad » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Germany recently agreed to a monster gas pipeline deal with Russia (Nord Stream 2) And no, I don't believe they did this because Trump was mean to them and said something stupid (although he may very well have) . The previous POTUS opposed this project as well when it was being planned. Europe is going to do whatever Europe feels is in their best interests economically.

I think you're kidding yourself if you believe any European country would turn down a good deal with Russia because they interfered in our election. They're probably (privately) laughing their asses off at our complaining about this.
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Suffice it to say my opinion of you has greatly reduced.

Right. From cultist down to douchebag. Not much of a reduction.

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Blue&White wrote:From the little bit I read, it seems he was completely surprised by the reaction to this whole thing and thought everyone would go and play their normal roles. He figured the Democrats and most of the press would go crazy, the Republicans and Fox woudl back him, and he could just continue on saying that it's all fake and no one did anything wrong...

It is now being report that Trump chose to have the indictments released.before the meeting with Putin rather than after. Eisenstein asked if he should wait until after and the stable genius said to do it before, presumably thinking it wou!d give him a stronger hand in the meeting. I wonder how Hannity and Dobbs will soon this after blaming the deputy AG for undercutting the president.

Nat@PSU

Postby Nat@PSU » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:22 pm

psu_dad wrote: Suffice it to say my opinion of you has greatly reduced.

Right. From cultist down to douchebag. Not much of a reduction.

If it counts for anything, I've never thought of you as a cultist, only a douchebag. So you've got that going for you . . . which is nice.
- Nat

Let's Go State!!

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 pm

"Imitating my wife is no way to score points with me." -- Groucho Marx

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:53 pm

Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Yeah ... there were horses and a man on fire and Nat killed a guy with a trident.

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:03 am

psu_dad wrote:Yeah ... there were horses and a man on fire and Nat killed a guy with a trident.

I'm confused. Did Nat use a trident to kill a guy, or did Nat kill a guy in possession of a trident? Was it murder or self-defense? And was the guy defending trump's doubly stupid double negative clarification because then it could be considered justifiable homicide. At least it would be in my courtroom. If I were a judge. Which I'm not. Except when Mrs. Mad winks and asks me to put on the black robes I have hidden in my closet. I need to know this.

Seriously, folks. Can we lighten up. Mrs. Dad should be the only one permitted to call Dad a douche. God knows she's earned the right.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

Nat@PSU

Postby Nat@PSU » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:25 am

I said what I said.
- Nat

Let's Go State!!

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:57 am

I said what I said.

Appreciate that clarification.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?