Blue&White

Re: Politics

Postby Blue&White » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:49 pm

I've not seen that any have.
Is it baseball season yet?

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:41 am

A bomb may have been delivered to Robert De Niro's restaurant in NYC. The package is similar to the others but as of this morning at least per what I've seen, it's not been confirmed it was another bomb. But, it looks like dozens of these things have been sent with the targets being high ranking Democrats and people who have been publicly critical of Trump.

And, of course, as expected, Trump has put the blame for this on those people. Seems he thinks they need to tone it down a bit. You can always count on him to nail the issue down to something that blames everyone but him. At least he's consistent.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:49 am

2 more bombs intercepted. One for Corey Booker and one for James Clapper. Amazing none of these things have gone off during the shipping process. The person or persons who did this is either a genius or the world's worst bomb maker. But, it doesn't make sense at all that there has not been a single explosion.

Anyway, reports now that the feds have made an arrest somewhere in south Florida. There is going to be a press conference this afternoon. I guess they will fill in some blanks then.

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Saw coverage while at diner for lunch of Feds towing suspect's vehicle - my first impression wasn't "that looks like what a genius would drive".

Saw a new blurb yesterday of interview with a security expert and he had predicted - given none of the devices had gone off the amount of forensic evidence that would be available would lead to the guy being caught by "end of day" - he wasn't off by much.

Shore - between the parking lot shooting, the story B&W posted about the satanic kids and this you may want to reconsider that Florida move.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:45 pm

Saw coverage while at diner for lunch of Feds towing suspect's vehicle - my first impression wasn't "that looks like what a genius would drive".

That's the genius of it!

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:11 pm

There seems to be a lot of focus that this Sayoc guy has Trump stickers all over this van but I think the bigger story is how he apparently was a full fledged lunatic. Apparently he once threatened to blow up the local utility company if they turned off his lights and even threatened the custome service rep who took the call. He has a long history of arrests but not clear if he has a criminal record.

Well, I'm starting to think Lama is right and this guy isn't a genius. So, I guess he just really sucks at making bombs. And, that's a very good thing because I think the most likely people to have been killed by this stupidity is some poor, unsuspecting postal employee.

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Eight dead at a Pittsburgh synagogue after a gunman bursts through the doors, opens fire and screams "all Jews must die". I am shaking with.....what?.....anger....frustration....rage that this continues to happen with no end in sight? The only thing you can be sure of is that thoughts and prayers are soon to follow.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Guy shot 3 cops and was still taken into custody alive. That, and that Trump hasn't tweeted anything about immigrants, tells me the guy is white.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:27 pm

The shooter is some some jackass named Robert Bowers and after reading a few things about him it seems like he's a real beaut. Trump should be happy because it looks like he's a Trump hater. Seems Trump isn't nationalistic enough. Assuming the internet is correct (what are the odds?) he was upset that Trump compared the Klan and Nazis to the protesters in Charlottsville. Seems he felt Trump should have taken the Klan's side and only called out the protesters. He also seems to be unhappy that Trump's son-in-law is Jewish. He apparently felt that Trump was controlled by "globalist Jews", whatever that means and whomever they are. Fortunately, this deranged lunatic had no problem arming himself.

The crazies are really coming out of the woodwork lately. This guy seems to have been totally delusional. It would be funny if he hadn't just opened fire on a room full of innocent people who did nothing to him and posed no threat to him whatsoever. Last I saw the death count was at 8 but there are apparently more causalities and that number could go up, I suppose.

What a world, what a world.

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Trump did state that things would have ended differentiations if the synagogue had armed security. Obviously, he was not aware of the police that were shot.