The Ongoing New Financial Era Thread

Carl Spackler

Re: The Ongoing New Financial Era Thread

Postby Carl Spackler » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:07 am

I don't know that turning away business is against the Consititution in the bank anti 2A groups and firearms businesses. There are plenty of other banks around so it should not be a hardship or course there were plent of cake bakers around as well. I'm no bothered by things like this as its a pompus stunt to attract other business through self righteous action. The moral background is cloudy since we can never know what happened in the board room when it was decided to go anti 2A business - business's. What is bandied in ads and press releases is word smithed, massaged, PC copy of compromised language that is hoped to pull off a messaging that dosen't hurt business or attract the hysteria of the week club and backfire.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Carl Spackler

Re: The Ongoing New Financial Era Thread

Postby Carl Spackler » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:17 am

I don't know that turning away business is against the Consititution in the bank anti 2A stance toward firearms businesses. There are plenty of other banks around so it should not be a hardship or course there were plent of cake bakers around as well. A cost to change check printing and possibly a few accounting costs would be the obvious financial harm, insignificant.

The moral background is cloudy since we can never know what happened in the board room when it was decided to go anti 2A business - business's. What is bandied in ads and press releases is word smithed, massaged, PC copy of compromised language that is hoped to pull off a messaging that dosen't hurt business or attract an hysteria of the week club and backfire.

The cake baker was more like an individual, not a larger corporate business group and wasn't looking to gain press, it happen to them vs the bank stepping out to initiate the issue. Time will tell what happens. Likely we won't hear about it as the PR launch looses steam.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt