Beer and Booze

psu_dad

Re: Beer and Booze

Postby psu_dad » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:54 pm

When that post started, I thought it was a Dr. Seuss book.

Mrs. Mad had a cat.
In my slipper, it did shat.

Then it got kinda dark. I'm glad to hear you didn't clear up the Vet's confusion. though. That could have gotten seriously awkward. You're not a bad person. You just miss your dog. It's easy to relate to that.
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Shore Lion wrote:
sameoldlama wrote:I don't care if someone doesn't like cats - or dogs - but if you get a pet you see it through - you don't neglect it, you don't abandon it and you don't take it to shelter because it's not convenient anymore.

Amen! And I never thought I would be a cat owner either and have always had dogs but I've enjoyed my cats immensely.

I never grew up with animals actually hated cats but decided to get an indoor/outdoor cat 11 years ago (I had no choice as a litter of cats was born under my mom's deck). This cat has been by my side the entire time. She follows me out to the garden and anywhere I go in the house. She is not a lap cat at all so that is all good in my book. She doesn't' get on furniture or onto the counter tops. And the best thing about the cat is that she is my secret killer of yard animals- rabbits, moles, and voles!! She actually took out a small opossum a few years ago. I never knew I had so much vegetation on my property until I got my cat. Love the indoor/outdoor cat!

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:16 pm

The guy at my beer story talked me into Bell's The Oracle. It's a double IPA that is available for like 2 months in the summer. It's the beer equivalent of the Mackinaw Peaches.

Just cracked one open and it's pretty darn tasty.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:41 am

You should have split a case with Newman.
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)