Beer and Booze

Blue&White

Re: Beer and Booze

Postby Blue&White » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 am

To each their own. There is no "right" answer to things like beer. You like what you like. Except when it comes to Budweiser. I think we can all agree that Budweiser is never the right answer.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Shit just got real

Seriously, we need to start taking this seriously before I need a bank loan to buy a 6 pack.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Was that article purposely silly? If we have massive drought activity, isn't the price of a BLT also going to skyrocket? I like BLTs.
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:16 pm

I think it was trying to focus on an aspect of this that will get people's attention.

Tell America their BLTs are going away and most will shrug and think "well, I'll just eat something else, then".

Tell America that their beer is going away and people be like "I don't think so". As we all know, we are a country that likes beer. Just saying that can get you off the hook for almost anything.