I'd Punch Myself in the Nuts .........

Carl Spackler

Re: I'd Punch Myself in the Nuts .........

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Blue&White wrote:
psu_dad wrote:I'd punch myself in the nuts for that not to happen.

Ditto.

I'd punch your jewels for that NOT to happen as well.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Maybe we should start a thread entitled: I'd Punch B&W in the Nuts .........

Mrs psu_dad: Couldn't he just delete it?
Me: Good point.
Fire Alex Cora. (On hold pending further review)

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:46 am

After I get my hands on one of the spammers I'd like to get my hands on the phone spammers that were mentioned a short time ago - they seem to be getting really active. I have a work cell and personal cell and between the two I got over 30 spam calls last week - many coming while I was either in the middle of a call on phone, on a conference call on my work desk phone - and most egregiously - while I was taking a post work out nap this weekend.

Since the numbers are spoofed blocking doesn't always work.

This would seem to be - at least to me - the kind of thing a politician could do a little grandstanding about and attack and manage to make 99% of the population happy. And all the politician would have to do is put the burden of enforcement on service providers and lay the wood on a few spammers / hackers that they catch and make it very public.

As they like to say in the business world - this is some low hanging fruit.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 am

As they like to say in the business world - this is some low hanging fruit.

It is an obvious thing to go after but I'm not sure how easy, technically, it is to really enact. Spoofed numbers are a pretty big headache for carriers. But, at minimum, once a spoofed number has been identified they should at least block it from their network. There are things they can probably do.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?