I'd Punch Myself in the Nuts .........

Carl Spackler

Re: I'd Punch Myself in the Nuts .........

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Blue&White wrote:
psu_dad wrote:I'd punch myself in the nuts for that not to happen.

Ditto.

I'd punch your jewels for that NOT to happen as well.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Maybe we should start a thread entitled: I'd Punch B&W in the Nuts .........

Mrs psu_dad: Couldn't he just delete it?
Me: Good point.
Klaatu barada nikto

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:46 am

After I get my hands on one of the spammers I'd like to get my hands on the phone spammers that were mentioned a short time ago - they seem to be getting really active. I have a work cell and personal cell and between the two I got over 30 spam calls last week - many coming while I was either in the middle of a call on phone, on a conference call on my work desk phone - and most egregiously - while I was taking a post work out nap this weekend.

Since the numbers are spoofed blocking doesn't always work.

This would seem to be - at least to me - the kind of thing a politician could do a little grandstanding about and attack and manage to make 99% of the population happy. And all the politician would have to do is put the burden of enforcement on service providers and lay the wood on a few spammers / hackers that they catch and make it very public.

As they like to say in the business world - this is some low hanging fruit.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 am

As they like to say in the business world - this is some low hanging fruit.

It is an obvious thing to go after but I'm not sure how easy, technically, it is to really enact. Spoofed numbers are a pretty big headache for carriers. But, at minimum, once a spoofed number has been identified they should at least block it from their network. There are things they can probably do.
Is it baseball season yet?