I'd Punch Myself in the Nuts .........

sameoldlama

I'd Punch Myself in the Nuts .........

Postby sameoldlama » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:24 am

In honor of that anonymous coach - here it is - I'd punch myself in the nuts multiple times .....

> to go to the grocery store and see Cherry Danish Go Rounds back on the market
> to see Mark Emmert convicted of fraud and be put in a jail cell ...... with Jerry Sandusky
> to be able to track down one of the jerks who hacks this site and beat them senseless
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

PittGradPSUMad

Re: I'd Punch Myself in the Nuts .........

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:31 am

sameoldlama wrote:In honor of that anonymous coach - here it is - I'd punch myself in the nuts multiple times .....

> to be able to track down one of the jerks who hacks this site and beat them senseless

I'm not willing to damage my boys purposely, but I'll pay good money to you punch our hacker comrades in the nuts multipile times.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:32 am

PittGradPSUMad wrote:
sameoldlama wrote:In honor of that anonymous coach - here it is - I'd punch myself in the nuts multiple times .....

I'm not willing to damage my boys purposely, but I'll pay good money to watch you punch our hacker comrades in the nuts multipile times.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:08 am

- for the Giants to draft Barkley
- to see Grower wearing a Giants Barkley jersey
- to see Lama get his hands on one of the spammers who constantly hit this forum
- to see dad have an emotional response to anything

And, since I put it out there elsewhere

- to spend a night with early 1990s Pamela Anderson (who, incidentally, I never really had a thing for, but I said it once so I'll own it)
Is it baseball season yet?

Shane

Postby Shane » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Early 90's Pamela Anderson was a goddess, way too much surgery later in life though.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:40 pm

Save some time and pain, punch Emmert in the jewels on visiting day at the big house.

I never found Anderson that wildly attractive but I'm not into blonds. Not that there's anything right with that. ;)
Let's see, if you go to the big house on visiting day and punch Anderson in the jewels................., no that doesn't work as well as Emmert.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:45 pm

She was beyond beautiful back in her Babe Watch days, and I enjoyed watching her but, I don't know, just wasn't my type. She was too perfect.

Plus, there is not enough latex in the world for me to ever feel protected. I'd be afraid to be in the room with her for fear that some kind of disease would leap from her body to mine. At least, that was my perception of her. Especially post Tommy Lee days. I'd need the full body condom from Airplane.
Is it baseball season yet?

nittwittier

Postby nittwittier » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:58 pm

Naked Gun, not Airplane!

Brunette Pamela Anderson was stunning. Discovered at a CFL game on the jumbotron!

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Yes, hotter than hot as a young woman. Today, she's trending toward the cat woman look from too much surgery or botox. Or both. That said, I would still be invisible to her if we were in the same room. And I'm okay with that.

Shore Lion

Postby Shore Lion » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:51 pm

I had a buddy say that being with Pamela would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.