It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:57 pm Advanced search

Former Players Thread

Discuss everything about Penn State and college football here.

Re: Former Players Thread

Postby Blue&White » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:59 pm

Woody Johnson has Hack' back.

Way to stand up for your guy, Woody!

Seriously, though, that doesn't sound good. I am more apt to believe the anonymous coach than what Johnson and Bowles say in public. Teams are generally reluctant to rip their young players. He was awful in the pre-season and, despite having every reason to give him a look, they didn't play him a single down this year. Not even the last, meaningless game. That does not lead me to believe they have a whole lot of confidence in him.

Oh well. I'm still rooting for him, but I'm not expecting him to ever be a big factor in the NFL.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby gmay10 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:16 am

I thought he would be better but I truly feet he was in fight or flight mode every single time he hiked the ball his last 2 years on the field. I think it really messed with his brain's synapses.
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby Blue&White » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:29 am

Wishing Chris Godwin and Garret Sickles good luck for this weekend's NFL draft. I can't think of anyone else we have in the draft.

I was looking at this last night and Godwin projects to be a 3rd round pick. Sickles is more likely to be a FA signing after the draft. I read he did not have a good combine.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Previous

Return to The Locker Room