It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:30 pm Advanced search

Other College Football Games

Discuss everything about Penn State and college football here.

Re: Other College Football Games

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:50 pm

I hear they're thinking of vacating the Heisman trophy vote and giving it to Peppers. If they based the Heisman on how often his name was mentioned, Peppers would have received every vote.
Yeah, well...you know...that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby underlion » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:53 am

Peppers seemed to make a big difference psychologically. Once UM figured out they could actually play without him they did OK.

So I propose that this year's PSU team shows more heart :lol: than UM. When a player goes down PSU still gets it done. UM thought 'Woe is me, I can't block or tackle without Jabril'.

BTW I propose Peppers agent told him to fake a hamstring :lol: it makes his value higher than the guys that decided to sit out. Just kidding Jabril.

UM loses a lot of starters next year. Who recruited them Rodriquez? Is UM recruiting as well now?

Nebraska looked slow on Defense and being a B10 guy, I hate to say that.
underlion

Postby gmay10 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:58 am

I absolutely love the way MU lost the game!! I took great joy at the end of the game. BTW- I hate FSU too. I realize the bowl games are considered a neutral site but are they really a neutral site? It seems like FSU and USC are getting home games. What do I know, our heart will come through on Monday!! One more BTW- I have to stinkin work on Monday but I will be home before the game. I cannot wait!
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:27 pm

There is a very small part of me that wants to see BIG teams win in the bowls because BIG bowl success, hypothetically, reflects well on Penn State. However, the rest of me couldn't have been happier when FSU scored the winning TD with :36 to go. The look on Harbaugh's face and that of his minions is priceless. As far as BIG bowl success is concerned, the only one that matters is the one in which Penn State plays and wins. Penn State can create its own success, and that is more than enough for me. Screw the BIG because that is the attitude that the BIG has largely displayed toward Penn State.
Yeah, well...you know...that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby gmay10 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:14 pm

OSU is getting killed tonight and I love it. They are horrible and look pathetic. I would like to think we would have put up a better fight than these Bucknuts! Happy New Year you filthy animals!
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby underlion » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:35 pm

OSU's problem is no offensive line, the QB has not developed and like it or not the coaches did not make a scheme to help his teams weakness. We gave that offensive line trouble.

Meyer like other 'top tier' coaches is great when he has the best athletes on the field.
underlion

Postby underlion » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:40 pm

In other news I can report ALABAMA was slowed down today. 9 buses 4 cops and maybe some unmarked copse were slowed down on their way back to Tuscaloosa this morning. 70 MPH behind a white van with a big PSU sticker on the back.

Very satisfying.

Its actually the Star Wars sticker with Darth Vader that says 'JOIN THE PENN STATE SIDE'
underlion

Postby SouthernLion » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:04 pm

Regardless of the Rose Bowl outcome I'm glad we weren't stuck playing W Michigan today. Wisky is going to win but it's been ugly...whoever played these guys was put in a no-win situation. Glad Wisky won though.
SouthernLion

Postby underlion » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Iowa came out in the second half, looked like they'd tie it, missed a reasonable field goal and it was all over.

30-3
underlion

Postby Nat@PSU » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:15 am

Tracey Claeys fired at Minnesota. I'm a bit surprised, did anyone else see this coming?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... acy-claeys
Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this clown.
:May the reign of our Dear Leader be short and inconsequential, much like his fingers."
Nat@PSU

Location: The Dystopia that used to be known as the United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Locker Room