It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:02 pm Advanced search

MSU In Game - PSU for B10 East

Discuss everything about Penn State and college football here.

Re: MSU In Game - PSU for B10 East

Postby tempe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:22 pm

well - no cable, so I listened via Tunein. Thought we were done at halftime so I left in the MGB for a nice, cloudy day here in Tempe. Set my phone on the council and could make out some of the game as I drove around in the fall desert. Great win for State - I hope to watch the second half on youtube tomorrow - I hope.
tempe

Postby gmay10 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Come on Tempe- you should know we are a second half team ;) Your next road trip should be to Indy!
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Nice, Tempe. I'm envious. I miss my B, but I don't miss spending gobs of money on upkeep. Mine was a frame-up restoration that soaked me for thousands over eight years that I had it.
Yeah, well...you know...that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby underlion » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:23 pm

I wonder what real coaches see and think while we and the talking heads yap like experts. It is always fun to be an expert in your field and listen to others arm chair QB.

Example today is that David Jones writes an article that Trace is great because he looks downfield and finds a receiver rather than running. I think he is right BUT the example he gives is the throw into double coverage to Geseki when he could have ran safely for 10 yards. Was he so focused on throwing he didn't see the easy 10 yards? Didn't see the double coverage? Or just figured the tall Geseki, who found his hands this year, would come down with it? That is what Franklin should be asking?

Some say we have the best receivers in the Big10 others say our receivers don't get separation. 'OSU and MSU are young', wait, I thought PSU had one of the youngest teams? Yea maybe MSU has had mode injuries than PSU but it seamed they were eager to explain why PSU was beating MSU and little was complimentary to PSU.
underlion

Postby gmay10 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:36 pm

I completely understand what you are saying but I don't agree that he threw into double coverage. He was open and 2 guys were near him. I was mixed on that throw, but it wasn't double coverage IMO. And that is some analysis from an awesome arm chair QB! :D
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Previous

Return to The Locker Room