It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 2:17 pm Advanced search

Politics

Talk about everything and anything.

Re: Politics

Postby Blue&White » Fri May 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Trump Told Russians That Firing 'Nut Job' Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Oops.

As a secondary point, did Obama leave a bug in the Oval Office? Where is all this coming from?

Edit: My wife thinks that Kellyann Conway is a mole and she's the source of the leaks. There was a report a week or so ago that during the campaign she appeared on "Morning Joe" and after made comments to the staff that she needed a bleach bath after speaking for Trump.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby psu_dad » Fri May 19, 2017 7:03 pm

I don't ever remember us having a coup d'etat before. The closest I remember was Senator Pantload (D-MA) trying to screw over President Carter at the 1980 Democratic convention.

As I understand it, there were five American officials at that meeting:

Donald Trump -- President
Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State
H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser
Dina Powell -- Deputy National Security Adviser
Nat@PSU -- Presidential Adviser

I think can rule out Trump and Nat. It was probably the chick.

Mrs psu_dad: Could you BE a bigger misogynist?
Me: I dunno. I could try.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby Nat@PSU » Sat May 20, 2017 8:06 am

In my role as Presidential Advisor I've only ever offered one suggestion:

"Mr. President, it is my deeply held belief that for the good of the country, you should immediately euthanize yourself."

He hasn't heeded my words. Yet.
Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this clown.
:May the reign of our Dear Leader be short and inconsequential, much like his fingers."
Nat@PSU

Location: The Dystopia that used to be known as the United States of America

Postby Blue&White » Sat May 20, 2017 9:22 am

ABC has a front page story about how Melania won't wear a headscarf while in Saudi Arabia. I assume this is a deliberate act and they are not so ignorant as to not understand the implications (although I don't put that past Trump) but I am 100% behind this decision. And, if it is intended to be deliberately provocative then it's the first thing the Trump administration has done that I am 100% behind.

Someone I know sent an e-mail around to a bunch of people listing all the things you are not supposed to in Saudi Arabia that you can bet Trump will do. I almost responded with "I sure hope so". For the first time, the obnoxious, boorish clown can send a message with his stupidity that I'm fully behind. I see no reason to kowtow to the Saudis.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby psu_dad » Sat May 20, 2017 10:07 am

I didn't read this article. This is not unprecedented for foreign female dignitaries visiting Saudi Arabia and it won't cause the Saudis to have a sh*t fit. I would hope that ABC pointed that out, but I certainly wouldn't presume they did.

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby Blue&White » Sat May 20, 2017 10:33 am

It's not unprecedented, but it's generally done as a "finger in the eye" to the Saudi's and their views on women. The Saudis are not accepting of it, they just deal. And, there are countries who continue to kowtow to their medieval views on women. I'm glad the United States continues to be one of them.

So, in summary:
- grab them by the p*ssy? That's ok
- have them wear a headscarf? That's an outrage (I'm presuming, I didn't read past the headline either).
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby psu_dad » Sat May 20, 2017 11:07 am

Seriously, this is a total non-story. Angela Merkel left her head uncovered when she visited Sauid Arabia. So did Hillary Clinton. And Michele Obama. Krist, Princess Diana did the same thing 1000 years ago.

psu_dad

Postby Blue&White » Sat May 20, 2017 11:24 am

It should be a non story. But, you'll nave guess who tweeted criticism of Michelle Obama when she didn't wear a head scarf, complaining it was "insulting" and "we have enuf enemies".

Don't even bother trying to guess because I bet you can't guess it in a million tries.

Well, ok, since you insist - you get one guess. So, who do you think it was?
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby psu_dad » Sat May 20, 2017 11:51 am

Gilbert Gottfried?

psu_dad

Postby LioninVa » Sun May 21, 2017 4:02 pm

So, former PA senator Santorum said he would be surprised if anybody in the Trump campaign was organized enough to collude with anybody. For once, I have a hard time arguing with him. But, when this is your defense, should you really be leader of the free world?
LioninVa

PreviousNext

Return to Free for All