It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:54 am Advanced search

Blue & White Game Request

Talk about everything and anything.

Blue & White Game Request

Postby msteinruck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Hey all,

I don't have time to be around much anymore due to lots of things. I have a request for anyone going to the Blue & White game and planning to go to the autograph signing session. This past year, my now teenage son got REALLY interested in Penn State Football. Makes a dad proud!

He loves Saquon Barkley, as do we all and has hoped for months that we could go to the game this weekend so he could get his autograph before Barkley exits for the draft. Unfortunately we're stuck at home because we recently adopted a little girl from China, and my wife has surgery yesterday.

So...if you're already planning to brave the line to get Barkley's autograph, would you mind trying to get a second one? It can be on a program or whatever else you have. I'll reimburse any cost to get this for my boy.

Thanks,
Mark
msteinruck
Site Admin

Re: Blue & White Game Request

Postby Blue&White » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 pm

I'm not going, but it's good to hear from you, Mark. Hope all is well.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Re: Blue & White Game Request

Postby pennst92 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Mark -

Best wishes on the new child, and on your wife's health. Unfortunately, I am not going, so no help there, but thought it worth a shout out to say hello. Good luck on your quest to get Barkley's sig.
A good team has to have players capable of making plays...oh, wait - we're so there!
pennst92

Return to Free for All