It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:52 am Advanced search

Terrorism

Talk about everything and anything.

Re: Terrorism

Postby psu_dad » Mon May 29, 2017 11:02 pm

Perhaps, but "fake news" doesn't just refer to the narrow facts of the alleged leak. You know how this works. The typical WaPo article contains a paragraph on what was leaked and couple dozen paragraphs of speculation on the sinister implications of the leak.

OMG! Trump put the source of this intelligence in jeopardy!! We are now just two days from the Zombie Apocalypse!!! .... Oh, by the way, the source was Israel.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby Blue&White » Tue May 30, 2017 4:03 pm

gmay10 wrote:I wonder if they find the person who is leaking this information can they charge the person with a crime? There has to be some crime about leaking important US security information that would make it a crime.

Apparently the White House has now fired 3 people they claim are responsible for some of the leaks. So, I guess we will find out what happens next.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby Carl Spackler » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:40 am

I wonder if they will plant info that has slightly different versions with various staff to see if a specific version goes public? Or is that too simple? Seriously, this is out of hand partisanship and is hurting our nation. The hate level has surpassed Nixonian status.
Carl Spackler

Postby gmay10 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:17 pm

I am pretty sure this was done by a sports team some years ago. I cannot remember the exact scenario but I am sure someone on this board remembers.

I found it myself. Here is the article: http://www.businessinsider.com/nba-canary-trap-media-2014-12
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby Nat@PSU » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Carl Spackler wrote:I wonder if they will plant info that has slightly different versions with various staff to see if a specific version goes public? Or is that too simple? Seriously, this is out of hand partisanship and is hurting our nation. The hate level has surpassed Nixonian status.

Haha, yes, all of a sudden partisanship is hurting our nation. It was fine when people were questioning our presidents birth certificate but now, it is completely out of hand. Got it.
:lol: :roll:
Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this clown.
:May the reign of our Dear Leader be short and inconsequential, much like his fingers."
Nat@PSU

Location: The Dystopia that used to be known as the United States of America

Postby reincarnatedlama » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:25 am

Apparently Nat has an endless supply of strawmen.
Making America Great Again
reincarnatedlama

Postby psu_dad » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:46 am

I have a theory that the former and current POTUS were actually born on other planets. That's the only explanation I have for the former POTUS stating that we have 57 states and that we once built an inter-continental railroad. Dead give-away, And it's the only explanation I have for the current POTUS' hair.

And in the interests of full disclosure, I'm fairly convinced that I'm from another planet, because this one confuses me more and more with each passing year.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby gmay10 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 pm

psu_dad wrote:I have a theory that the former and current POTUS were actually born on other planets. That's the only explanation I have for the former POTUS stating that we have 57 states and that we once built an inter-continental railroad. Dead give-away, And it's the only explanation I have for the current POTUS' hair.

And in the interests of full disclosure, I'm fairly convinced that I'm from another planet, because this one confuses me more and more with each passing year.

I think the 57 states thing is hilarious! I can't tell you how many times in class I slip up (maybe once a week or two) and my students have to tell me what I said. I am normally trying to think ahead and my words combine together or numbers get mixed up.
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby Nat@PSU » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:35 pm

reincarnatedlama wrote:Apparently Nat has an endless supply of strawmen.

Ok, I'll respond differently.

The assessment that partisanship is hurting our country is one that is made through a frame work of bias: i.e. the things being done support or detract from your chosen political party/candidate/views . . . etc.

I think that partisanship has been hurting our country for quite some time, we just have people on the other side of the aisle complaining about it now.
Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this clown.
:May the reign of our Dear Leader be short and inconsequential, much like his fingers."
Nat@PSU

Location: The Dystopia that used to be known as the United States of America

Postby Blue&White » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:16 pm

If you want to mix bias and comedy (and cognitive dissonance) together in one hilarious mixture, go find people asking Ted Nugent for his opinion on what Kathy Griffin did and then accepting his explanation for why what she did was wrong and what he did was just dandy. Nothing illustrates Nat's point better than that.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

PreviousNext

Return to Free for All