It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:42 pm Advanced search

Terrorism

Talk about everything and anything.

Re: Terrorism

Postby Shore Lion » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:23 pm

What's wrong with treating life as a non-stop boink-fest? It's great work if you can get it. I'm just sayin'.
Shore Lion

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:14 pm

LioninVa wrote:I was just logging in to comment on his reaction to the Mayor of London, but you beat me to it, B-Dub.

To add insult to injury, while his spokespeople are being asked if he will retract or apologize for his tweet over the weekend, The Donald doubled down and sent another insulting tweet. I would say I am surprised, but that wouldn't be the truth...

It would nice if someone close to president foot-in-his-mouth...someone that he likes and trusts such as Ivanka (who he would probably be dating if she weren't...you know...his daughter)....would give him a great, big glass of STFU. This douchebag embarasses himself, and the citizens of this great country nearly every time he opens his big yap. I would ask if he has no shame, but we all know the answer to that question.
Yeah, well...you know...that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby Blue&White » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:33 pm

So, turns out Fox and Friends point out that the acting ambassador to the UK contradicted Trump on his rant on the London mayor. Trump must have seen this and apparently tweeted to them about how the Democrats are a bunch of obstructionists and refuse to process his appointments, including ambassadors. Only one small problem with that - it's 100% not true. Trump hasn't nominated a new ambassador to the UK. In fact, after he fired dozens of them. 2 of them were confirmed and 3 of them are going through the standard process. The Democrats have not obstructed or slowed down a single ambassador appointment he's made. Perhaps they will in the future, but they have not as of yet.

If this guy wasn't running the country things like this would be fall-on-the-floor funny. But, he is, so they are not. A picture of a really unhinged individual is becoming more clear.

dad - you want to talk about jobs I'm thankful I don't have: Sean Spicer's job. That guy must buy Pepto Bismol by the case.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby psu_dad » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Trump should have hired Bill Belichick to deal with the media. He doesn't have any problem handling them. He's kinda pricey, though. Maybe Bill Parcells is available.

"Gimme a break with that dumb-ass question. You don't know what you're talking about. You're a jerk." -- Bill Parcells

No. I'm not making that up.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby gmay10 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:19 pm

I am going to start something new when I want to say how much I hate Dump as president. I honestly didn't think he would be this bad. I cam going to call it "Merica". This way I seem to be patriotic with my post :D
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby gmay10 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Can Dump just support the fricken Londan Mayor?? STFU dude!

BTW- other countries can trust America because Dump can't shut his pie hole!

Merica!
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby Blue&White » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Looks like another incident in London. A van plowed into a group of pedestrians. Looks like the targets where Muslims leaving a mosque following prayers. If that's true, if Muslims where the target, I wonder what President Little Hands is going to have to say about it. And, I also wonder if he'll be able to stop his Pity Party long enough to acknowledge other people who are actually victims.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby reincarnatedlama » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 am

Best case we can hope for is Trump says nothing.

Don't count on him making a statement outright condemning the action.

You're probably get something along the classless response of Pelosi to last week's shooting but maybe a little better than NJ Dem Strategist James Devine or any of the ugliness that emerged from HuffPost.
Making America Great Again
reincarnatedlama

Postby Blue&White » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:20 am

Best case we can hope for is Trump says nothing.

I agree that is the smartest move but it's not really going to be "best case" for him from an optics perspective. He was very fast to talk Emmert when it was an attack by Muslims. If he now says nothing when it's an attack on Muslims, you know what's going to follow. But, being accused of hypocrisy and what not is probably still better than dealing with whatever stupidity he would say.

I missed the Pelosi statement last week. What did she say?
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby reincarnatedlama » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 am

She blamed the shootings on Republicans stating they were the ones who originated the nasty rhetoric back in the 90s. She also dismissed that Democrats who disassociated the gunmen with Sanders / Liberal movement who also blamed Republicans / Sarah Palin for the Gabby Giffords shooting were not being hypocritical.

So basically she was just being the face of the standard DC hypocrisy. The hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle is so ever present it's like looking at an MC Escher drawing.
Making America Great Again
reincarnatedlama

PreviousNext

Return to Free for All