It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:17 am Advanced search

Politics

Talk about everything and anything.

Re: Politics

Postby gmay10 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:00 pm

I thought it was odd that Comey said the FBI was investigating Trump and the Russians since July yet he HAD to tell the public that they were investigating HC in September. I am baffled by this and the Democrats should absolutely be outraged! Comey said he came out to tell the public HC was being investigated because he didn't want it to look like he was taking sides. I am not saying that he intentionally did not tell the public about Dump but it doesn't make sense to tell them about HC and not Dump too.
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby psu_dad » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:05 pm

it doesn't make sense to tell them about HC and not Dump too.

Comey had earlier given Hillary a pass on something that, if you or I did it, would probably end up with us going to prison. So yes, it made some sense.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby gmay10 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:18 pm

I agree but that is not what he said when he made the comments in September. He said the FBI was looking into things again and he just wanted the public to know so they didn't think he was taking sides. But,he was also investigating the Donald and didn't want to tell the public because...
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:10 pm

psu_dad wrote:And, it also came out that the FBI is investigating potential connections between the Trump campaign and the Russian.

What about me and that Russian market I like? Did that come up? There was an unmarked van parked just down the street from it the last time in was in the neighborhood, so I just kept driving.

Good move, comrade Dad.
Yeah, well...you know...that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby Blue&White » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:10 pm

I'm with gmay's first statement. It doesn't make sense. Why was it ok to tell the public about one investigation and not the other? And, I completely disagree with the "pass" argument. Not prosecuting her but sandbagging her days before the election was ridiculous .Especially if there was an investigation into the other candidate. It's impossible to know what would have happened but he won a number of states by razor thin margins. Had the FBI announced some point prior to November 8 that he and his campaign were being investigated for possibly colluding with the Russians on the DNC hack, this election may very well have gone the other way. I think Comey has to answer for that and provide some explanation.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Comey will never be required to answer for his role in sealing the deal for trump just ten days before election day. That's already ancient history and will remain so as long as this current shit show stays on center stage. The bigger question is what republicans like the esteemed trey gowdy, congressman from SC who wasted two and half years trying to saddle HRC with benghazi, and others will do to sidetrack the congressional hearings on Russian interference in the election. They appear to be directing their efforts toward WH leaks which they apparently deem more important than Russian collusion. Yes, shocking! A person or persons inside the WH are leaking information to the media.....that's never happened before. I look forward to the day when a smoking gun or a deep throat informer blows this clown show sky high. It will happen.
Yeah, well...you know...that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby Blue&White » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Well, in fairness, there is an FBI investigation into the Russian thing so Congress doesn't really need to get involved. And, unlike the Russia stuff, there is some pretty solid proof that WH leaks are actually happening.

One thing for certain: there is no way a Hillary administration would be anywhere near this entertaining.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby gmay10 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:28 pm

I know you are joking Bdub but I don't want fricken entertaining! I want someone who represents this country.

Who the hell knows what is going to happen with North Korea. This is where I think Dump can get into trouble with his words. He hasn't been too nice to China but China is the only country who can possibly contain NKorea. Look, I cannot stand my wife's family but I don't say anything because it doesn't help anyone:)

I think the government should hire Herm Edwards to tell Dump, "DON'T HIT SEND!"
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby psu_dad » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:29 pm

I need someone to go to that Russian market I like and pick up a rye bread for me. Just don't call attention to yourself by mugging an old lady if she gets the last one.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby gmay10 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:34 pm

What do people think about this information?
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/322866/schiff-trump-russia-ties-senate-hearing-opening-remarks/

There are too many coincidences IMO.
#Wentz4president
gmay10

PreviousNext

Return to Free for All