It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 1:06 am Advanced search

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Peeves...

Talk about everything and anything.

Re: These Are A Few Of My Favorite Peeves...

Postby Blue&White » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Carl Spackler wrote:B&W, just what type of panties do you wear? Boxers or Briefs or Bikinis or perish the thought, a THONG?

That's privileged information.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby Carl Spackler » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:01 am

And thank goodness it will remain that way.......perish the thought.........psychological warfareesque drama.......

I'm betting it's the thong though and will read the National Enquirer to find out next week plus the warp speed of the aliens flying of Hilly's bum once they open their nostrils.
Carl Spackler

Postby reincarnatedlama » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am

I suspect it depends on how B&W is identifying on any given day - could be blue and white, orange and blue, red/white/blue - it's all very fluid.
Making America Great Again
reincarnatedlama

Postby psu_dad » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:47 am

I would wager my house that he wears Spider-Man underoos.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby Carl Spackler » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:56 pm

reincarnatedlama wrote:I suspect it depends on how B&W is identifying on any given day - could be blue and white, orange and blue, red/white/blue - it's all very fluid.

The thong, has to be BLACK & BLUE......
Carl Spackler

Postby reincarnatedlama » Tue May 09, 2017 10:59 am

Seems planes and airports are the new college campuses - don't get your way all the time - throw a temper tantrum - check the news for the melee at airport in Florida.

And we thought flying couldn't get worse.
reincarnatedlama

Postby psu_dad » Tue May 09, 2017 11:17 am

Apparently their flights were cancelled because of a labor dispute Spirit is having with its pilots. The reaction of the passengers is understandable. I was marooned in Cleveland once when the last flight out was cancelled. I physically assaulted 20 or 30 people before the police finally subdued me with a tranquilizer dart. Seemed a reasonable response at the time. So I can relate to that melee.

Mrs psu_dad: Have you completely lost your mind?
Me: No. Not completely.

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Tue May 09, 2017 12:57 pm

psu_dad wrote:Apparently their flights were cancelled because of a labor dispute Spirit is having with its pilots. The reaction of the passengers is understandable. I was marooned in Cleveland once when the last flight out was cancelled. I physically assaulted 20 or 30 people before the police finally subdued me with a tranquilizer dart. Seemed a reasonable response at the time. So I can relate to that melee.

Mrs psu_dad: Have you completely lost your mind?
Me: No. Not completely.

You think he's kidding, but the whole incident was caught on video. Nobody messes with Pdaddy. Nobody!

https://youtu.be/HzvuuUuvoIM
Yeah, well...you know...that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby psu_dad » Tue May 09, 2017 2:17 pm

You mess with my travel plans and you're going to get a large bell upside the head. That's how I roll.

psu_dad

Postby reincarnatedlama » Tue May 09, 2017 3:10 pm

I like to think I take a more measured and pragmatic approach - if I am delayed upon departure for a business trip to say, Cleveland in December, or upon return from vacation from anywhere warm in January I maintain my famously calm and sunny disposition. However, if I am delayed returning after a week of plant trials in our ghetto Mexico plant or on departure of my trip to Vegas on a football weekend - well then there will be consequences and repercussions.
reincarnatedlama

PreviousNext

Return to Free for All