It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:39 pm Advanced search

I do not objectify women

Talk about everything and anything.

Re: I do not objectify women

Postby psu_dad » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Late breaking news. Someone ratted out the cross-country team. Looks like Room 101 will be booked up for some time.

"We are not content with negative obedience, nor even with the most abject submission. When finally you surrender to us, it must be of your own free will. We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us. So long as he resists us, we never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him. We burn all evil and all illusion out of him. We bring him over to our side, not in appearance, but genuinely, heart and soul." -- Harvard Student Handbook

Mrs psu_dad: That sounds suspiciously like George Orwell.
Me: Fine. I fibbed.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby Blue&White » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:12 pm

The team created the spreadsheets each year ahead of an annual dance with the women’s team. In the documents, the men guessed which women would invite certain men to the event. In certain spreadsheets, the men added comments about the women’s physical appearance.

Death is too lenient a punishment for such behavior. We must kill their families, their friends and anyone who ever knew they existed. Only by erasing all memory of their existence can we be free and safe.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby gmay10 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Blue&White wrote:My wife and I went into New York yesterday and saw a matinee of Avenue Q. If you've not seen it, it's a quasi puppet show with adult language and humor. We really enjoyed it.

The problem was it took shots at women, gays, minorities and Gary Coleman. And, it was not only discussed but it was written down, passed around, andost likely gasp! recorded at some point.

Someone needs to alert Harvard so they can get on the case and put an end to this indecency. Today it's a foul mouthed puppet show, but that's the first step to Nazism!

You are confusing entertainment and personal life- 2 completely different fairy tales. BTW- since the Giant won I am putting habaneros in your hot sauce!!
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Postby gmay10 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Blue&White wrote:The team created the spreadsheets each year ahead of an annual dance with the women’s team. In the documents, the men guessed which women would invite certain men to the event. In certain spreadsheets, the men added comments about the women’s physical appearance.

Death is too lenient a punishment for such behavior. We must kill their families, their friends and anyone who ever knew they existed. Only by erasing all memory of their existence can we be free and safe.

Now you are being silly :D Death should come to the people who participated in this lewd behavior. Off with their heads!
#Wentz4president
gmay10

Previous

Return to Free for All