It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:47 pm Advanced search

Who Should Leave the Country Post Election, Who Stays

Talk about everything and anything.

Who Should Leave the Country Post Election, Who Stays

Postby originalchas » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:15 pm

OK, time to "come together" as a nation... Nah, just kidding. Who should stay and who should go, given their promise to take a hike if Trump won.

Miley Cyrus - Hit the road, and don't forget to take your penicillin with you.

Chelsea Handler - See Miley Cyrus

Amy Shumer - This no talent skank can't leave soon enough.

Cher - She can stay. I have mercy for senior citizens.

Bryan Cranston - I am split over this. He has talent. His politics stink. Bryan, you can stay.

Lena Dunham - Do you even have to ask? ES&DMF. Nobody gives a f*** what you say, but you are so annoying I would like to drive you to the airport myself.

Whoopi Goldberg - I thought she was dead. She can stay.

Samuel L Jackson - He is a bad ass. He gets to stay.
originalchas

Re: Who Should Leave the Country Post Election, Who Stays

Postby originalchas » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:30 pm

More names -

George Lopez - The last time I saw him perform was 1994. He can stay, since he probably has nowhere else to go.

Kanye West - He can stay. Just being married to a Kardashian is punishment enough.

Barry Diller - Go buy your own country Barry, you can afford it.

Al Sharpton - He can stay. It will be fun to watch him come apart the next few years.

Jon Stewart - I don't care. I never watched his show and I do not plan to start any time soon.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Trump gets to appoint her successor. It will be interesting to watch her strain to stay alive to delay the inevistable.

Spike Lee - He can stay. Being a New York Knick fan is punishment enough.
originalchas

Postby Nat@PSU » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:11 pm

And to think, people were concerned that a Trump presidency would usher in a time of discord and vitriol. :roll: :roll:

That said, with regards to celebs who said they'd leave: don't talk about it. Be about it. It's juvenile to say you'd leave the country if so and so is elected. Believe me, I had no interest in seeing a Trump presidency, but taking your ball and going home (to a new home) is ridiculous.
Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this clown.
:May the reign of our Dear Leader be short and inconsequential, much like his fingers."
Nat@PSU

Location: The Dystopia that used to be known as the United States of America

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Wait!..what's that sound?????..did everyone hear that sound?????..could it be???...is it the sound of the nation healing? Sorry....false alarm.....it was actually the dog farting.
Yeah, well...you know...that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby OldMain » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:41 pm

" . . . taking your ball and going home (to a new home) is ridiculous."

That's just what they said to Einstein when he got off the boat in New York.
OldMain

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:43 pm

And as for you, Chas.....you're not helping with this healing thing. Cut the crap.
Yeah, well...you know...that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby SouthernLion » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:46 pm

Just make sure Sharpton doesn't escape. That clown owes the government $4.5 million in back taxes, and I plan on personally reminding our future AG of that fact.
SouthernLion

Postby psu_dad » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Regardless of who they voted for, anyone who has ever been in the Xpress Checkout line in front of me with more than 12 items should be forced to leave the country ... after a thorough tazing, of course.

Mrs psu_dad: THAT again?
Me: This isn't Viet Nam. There are rules.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby originalchas » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:26 pm

And as for you, Chas.....you're not helping with this healing thing. Cut the crap.

Where does it say I have to be involved in the healing thing? I am enjoying, savoring, relishing victory. After fall, I am a deplorable. What else can anyone expect from me?

I am a bit down today. I received an email that the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy meetings I have been attending the third Monday of every month since 1993 have been ended. Having achieved our goal we will be no more. I enjoyed the activities with my fellow right wing extremists. Newt and his caseroles. Matt Drudge and his collection of hats. Rush and his golf stories. Ann and her wicked humor. Sarah and her sweaters, especially Sarah and her sweaters.

New battle lines will have to be drawn. The Republican Party was supposed to be dead. Now it is very much alive, left to fight over whether the populist or conservative agenda will be their future. If the populist agenda wins we may see New Jersey, New York, and Illinois join the "Blue Wall" states in voting their way in future elections.

The Democrats? They may not survive. It looks like the extreme left of their party will run things now. If that happens they may well go the way of the Labor Party in Great Britain. Marginalizing themselves right out of existence. Too bad, but watching them tear themselves apart over the next few years will be entertaining.
originalchas

Postby originalchas » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:34 pm

anyone who has ever been in the Xpress Checkout line in front of me with more than 12 items should be forced to leave the country

We still have capital punishment for a reason. It is too good for some people.
originalchas

Next

Return to Free for All