It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 1:06 am Advanced search

Who Should Leave the Country Post Election, Who Stays

Talk about everything and anything.

Re: Who Should Leave the Country Post Election, Who Stays

Postby psu_dad » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:50 am

That reminds me of an interview I saw some time ago. An American journalist was interviewing a British journalist and he expressed surprise at the (undeserved) fascination the British people had for their royalty. The British journalist replied (as I recall from memory): I don't know why you're surprised. You have your own "royalty" about whom you're equally fascinated, except they're called "celebrities". And they're every bit as vacuous and undeserving of your attention as our royalty.

Touché.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby Blue&White » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:53 am

Actually, our celebrities are less deserving. The Royal Family, leeches that they are, at least generate a ton of tourism dollars and some good will for the UK. That's more than the Kardashians or Kayne do for us.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby Carl Spackler » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:28 pm

psu_dad wrote:Regardless of who they voted for, anyone who has ever been in the Xpress Checkout line in front of me with more than 12 items should be forced to leave the country ... after a thorough tazing, of course.

Mrs psu_dad: THAT again?
Me: This isn't Viet Nam. There are rules.

DITTO :x

Celbs who have threatened to leave the country after three of the last five elections, get out already.

New celebs e.g. miley crya$$ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: , please leave now, no extra elections of false promises for you. Your hissy fit on video was so genuine, NOT. The melt downs are precious. Isn't this what the other side was accused of doing? My my, what a good mirror reveals when used. Seemingly the vast projection comes home to roost. Projection is so accurate in form and so satisfying to watch bounce off of me and stick to you, the source, again and again.

The Xpress Checkout line is for celebs who threaten to leave the country after elections that don't go their prescient way, right?
Carl Spackler

Who Should Leave the Country Post Election Who Stays

Postby SlCouchPotato » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:12 am

thats a lot of stuff to watch how are ya?
SlCouchPotato

Previous

Return to Free for All