It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:04 pm Advanced search

Who Should Leave the Country Post Election, Who Stays

Talk about everything and anything.

Re: Who Should Leave the Country Post Election, Who Stays

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:35 pm

originalchas wrote:
And as for you, Chas.....you're not helping with this healing thing. Cut the crap.

Where does it say I have to be involved in the healing thing? I am enjoying, savoring, relishing victory. After fall, I am a deplorable. What else can anyone expect from me?

Savoring? Relishing? Who could tell? BTW, if the populist agenda could include slicing New Jersey off from the continent and setting it adrift, that would be okay with me. As long as they take Chris Christie with them.
Yeah, well...you know...that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby Blue&White » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:45 pm

As long as they take Chris Christie with them.

I'm pretty sure the fat bastard floats. You can't sink him. He's more likely to become an island that holds most of the NJ population.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Good point, BDub. I believe shit still floats. And that fat bastard is full of shit. Makes perfect sense to me.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:56 pm

And by the way, I would like to thank all of those who have posted some of the funniest posts I've read in some time. My screen is polluted with snot slobbers. And after this long shit fest of an election campaign, I need a good laugh. You have provided.
PittGradPSUMad

Postby SouthernLion » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:10 pm

PittGradPSUMad wrote:Good point, BDub. I believe shit still floats. And that fat bastard is full of shit. Makes perfect sense to me.

Rumor is that he's banned from Guam. The tip-over thing.
SouthernLion

Postby psu_dad » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:30 pm

That poor "Guam Guy" is still in in the United States House of Representatives. Last year, in a survey of Congressional aides, he won the "Most Clueless" award for the HOR. So there's that. Maybe the prize was a trip to Guam.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby Blue&White » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:43 pm

On Tuesday I voted early in the morning and then headed to the airport. I've been very fortunate that I've been very isolated from the post election carnage and I can honestly say I've never been happier to be on the road. But, Chas' post reminded me of two very laughable themes I've encountered in my limited glimpse into social media:

1. The "let us heal" cry. The idea that the Trump supporters shouldn't gloat and be sensitive to the feelings of those who despise him (myself included, although I didn't vote for her) is hilarious. If she had won as expected, I feel pretty confident how considerate her followers would have been of the feelings of his supporters. It would have been brutal. There was an election. You lost. Time toove forward.

2. "I hope the Democrats give him a chance". I've seen this in several places now, basically pleas to give him the chance to prove how great he is. It's not gonna happen. The Dems are going to follow the McConnell playbook to the letter. The 4 year long fillabuster starts January 21. Bank on it. They will treat him exactly how the Republicans treated Obama and planned to treat Hillary. It will be 4 years of nothing, which is fine with me.
#Cespedespaid!
Blue&White

Postby psu_dad » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:04 pm

The idea that the Trump supporters shouldn't gloat and be sensitive to the feelings of those who despise him (myself included, although I didn't vote for her) is hilarious.

Mongol Warlord: Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies ... see them driven before you ... and hear the lamentations of their women.

Man, are we hearing some lamentations.
Donald Trump is a douchebag.*

* In order to avoid confusion and remain compliant with the board's Fair & Balanced requirements, the above statement shall apply to any/all posts critical of any political or otherwise public figures.
psu_dad

Postby Nat@PSU » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Yup, lamentations abound. But these things tend to cycle. At some point in the future we will go back to other side of the coin and the people now gloating will return to the 8 year temper tantrum they threw during Obama's presidency.

Such is life.
Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this clown.
:May the reign of our Dear Leader be short and inconsequential, much like his fingers."
Nat@PSU

Location: The Dystopia that used to be known as the United States of America

Postby reincarnatedlama » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:13 am

Good one chas - archive that in one of the best posts on nf.com and keep the list going

Katy Perry - go kiss a girl in Iran - see what happens

Trevor Noah - Seeing you cry over this was the first time I ever laughed during your show

And to all the liberal celebs who were said you were "so disappointed in my country" - it's not your country - it's OUR country and it doesn't exist to make you happy. And by the way - we aren't exactly running around bragging about you.
Making America Great Again
reincarnatedlama

PreviousNext

Return to Free for All