Michigan Pre-game...

Blue&White

Re: Michigan Pre-game...

Postby Blue&White » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:10 pm

If you married a woman who let's you have a pee trough in the house ... well, then you've achieved Nirvana. Lama should be taking lessons from you.

We Are...2

Postby We Are...2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Yep, she's one of a kind! Green PSU tailgates are legendary...if only for the ease of bathroom access!

Franklin note: Good interview with Franklin on BTN about where this team is heading in Sat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5GT1NPI4Uo

I think Franklin has this team in a very good place...all the distractions are for the fans, this team remains focused and sees only...
Michigan, Michigan, Michigan...
Last edited by We Are...2 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What the H... was that? Oh, Barkley!

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Blue&White wrote:If you married a woman who let's you have a pee trough in the house ... well, then you've achieved Nirvana. Lama should be taking lessons from you.

Buddhas purposely put off achieving full enlightenment and attaining nirvana and continue suffering the cycle of death and rebirth so they can alleviate the suffering of others and help them attain enlightenment. That's why I warn you guys about becoming an Orioles fan and prevented Hillary from becoming POTUS. So just stop resisting my wisdom - I've been working on this stuff for like fourteen lifetimes. :lol:

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:47 pm

sameoldlama wrote: That's why I warn you guys about becoming an Orioles fan and prevented Hillary from becoming POTUS.

The one makes sense... But that's for a different thread 8-)

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:33 pm

LioninVa wrote:
sameoldlama wrote: That's why I warn you guys about becoming an Orioles fan and prevented Hillary from becoming POTUS.

The one makes sense... But that's for a different thread 8-)

Dude - trust me the Orioles aren't going anywhere unless CJF can coach pro baseball too. At least not in this lifetime. :P

We Are...2

Postby We Are...2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:32 am

Nittanyville, the student tent city set up outside Beaver Stadium for each home game, did not break its record of 1200-plus campers for this weekend’s tilt, but the number of campers, 934, has to be up there in the record books for the group previously known as Paternoville.

Not sure you will ever see the record being broken seeing how it was the first. But 934 is nothing to scoff at, it's going to be a Great Atmosphere.

Love hearing that O'Korn leading into this one:

“We're obviously the underdog in the game. Nobody's giving us a chance, so we're ready for the opportunity."
He added: "Whether we're at home or on the road, we have a lot of signals to work in environments like that. So really, going into the game, there's no excuses. I'll tell you the same thing after the game, regardless of how it goes. But we're built for it."

I remember those same words coming from Clausen at ND days before he stepped into Beaver Stadium in a White-Out night game (FYI : under the same conditions, PSU coming off an embarrassing lose at ND the year before) - remember how that one turned out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24yA4Gmx5QA
31-10
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by We Are...2 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:38 am

Blue&White wrote:If you married a woman who let's you have a pee trough in the house ... well, then you've achieved Nirvana. Lama should be taking lessons from you.

Heck I grew up with an outhouse, no bathroom or bathtub. A pee trough would have been a major upgrade. I don't want to have to get started on your city boys again........ ;)

We Are...2

Postby We Are...2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:14 am

We all know what's on the line Saturday night...but the national audience may finally be getting a glimpse of what we already know...
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21059624

WE ARE...

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:15 pm

White outs are very special, no other team or fan base can understand what a white out is like until they experience it. The place glows like the sun.
Many have tried to emulate it but no one comes close to duplicating it. Plus, we owe some payback Sat. night. ;)

Shore Lion

Postby Shore Lion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Pete Fiutak has picked Penn State to win. I'm not sure how I feel about that . . . .