2019 Recruiting Thread

pennstate92

Re: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Postby pennstate92 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:12 am

Welcome 3/4* Lance Dixon. Committed over every other big 10 school basically. LBU coming back!!!

Three fourths of a star isn't much to write home about, but if every other BiG school was in on him, it must mean he has some ability.
If at first you don't succeed, give up. There is no hope for you.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:26 pm

4* OL Saleem Wormley committed to PSU.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

Shane

Postby Shane » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Though this class won’t be ranked as high in total points as last year, due to fewer recruits, the average rating is #6 overall. Sounds like they may be getting a second QB commit next week as well.

nittwittier

Postby nittwittier » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Ho hum. PSU added another 4* QB today as Michael Johnson JR committed. From Oregon. Official, PSU has got whole country covered.

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:37 pm

I saw that he was announcing this evening and had a feeling that he was coming to Penn State. Good day for us.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:21 pm

More good news. With the Theeeeeee OSU SCANDAL, there may be some vacillation on their probable and in play recruits as well.

It will be good to enter the season and have more football posts, posts that enjoin us as a community. 8-)
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:31 am

I disagree it's good news. I take no joy in this story. And, I remember that when the NCAA dropped sanctions on PSU and opened up all our players to recuriting, Meyer and OSU refused to join the carnage. Meyer said he would consider any player who reached out to OSU but he wasn't going to solicit or take advantage of our bad news. I get that this situation is different in that it involves the head coach directly, but I would hope that PSU would remember that and not take advantage of OSU's bad fortune.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

Shane

Postby Shane » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:56 am

JUCO OT Anthony Whigan has committed to PSU. He's one of, if not the highest rated lineman coming out of the JUCO ranks this year. I believe he will have 3 years to play 2.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:34 am

Blue&White wrote:I disagree it's good news. I take no joy in this story. And, I remember that when the NCAA dropped sanctions on PSU and opened up all our players to recuriting, Meyer and OSU refused to join the carnage. Meyer said he would consider any player who reached out to OSU but he wasn't going to solicit or take advantage of our bad news. I get that this situation is different in that it involves the head coach directly, but I would hope that PSU would remember that and not take advantage of OSU's bad fortune.

The good news I was referring to was the QB commit, not the OSU scandal. I doubt their scandal will impact recruiting a drop in the bucket. Their recruits will be spellbound by the wizards wonderous words, again.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt