2019 Recruiting Thread

Shane
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:07 pm
Location: Curwensville, Pa

Re: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Postby Shane » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:13 am

Funny side note, he was on his official visit to Pitt over the weekend. I think that may have helped our cause.....

psuro
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:54 am

Re: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Postby psuro » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:57 am

Shane wrote:Funny side note, he was on his official visit to Pitt over the weekend. I think that may have helped our cause.....


It's like going out with a girl, and realizing while you were at dinner that the other girl is better for you. ;)

Blue&White
Posts: 2428
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:01 am

Re: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Postby Blue&White » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:38 am

psuro wrote:It's like going out with a girl, and realizing while you were at dinner that the other girl is better for you. ;)


Or hooking up with the watiress and leaving with her and sticking your date with the check.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

nittwittier
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:08 pm

Re: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Postby nittwittier » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:25 pm

I’m sure Narduzzi didn’t want him anyway. Welcome Jr!

Let’s hope he has better anger management than his dad. I’m still mad about this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwgniB0e_VE

psuro
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:54 am

Re: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Postby psuro » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:56 pm

Blue&White wrote:
psuro wrote:It's like going out with a girl, and realizing while you were at dinner that the other girl is better for you. ;)


Or hooking up with the watiress and leaving with her and sticking your date with the check.


Again!