Akron Pre-Game

pennstate92

Re: Akron Pre-Game

Postby pennstate92 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:41 am

Where the hell do I file the complaint for emotional trauma over my efforts to register on this board? Not only have I lost my beloved screen name (the artist formerly known at pennst92), but it took me about 5 tries and three new email accounts to properly register on the board. If I didn't know any better, I would've thought y'all were purposely keeping me out the loop, but since I'm such an integral part of this community, I just couldn't let that happen. It's a good thing I'm not a conspiracy theorist, else y'all would REALLY be in trouble.

Hi guys!

:lol:
If at first you don't succeed, give up. There is no hope for you.

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:43 am

AND FOR THE RECORD: NO! I DIDN'T READ ANYONE ELSE'S POST INDICATING THEY HAD ISSUES WITH LOGGING IN, BEFORE POSTING MINE. SO THERE!

:lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :roll:

the eye roll is back! awesome!

We Are...2

Postby We Are...2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:44 am

Well, let me echo your frustrations...hence, my We Are...2 (formerly We Are...). As frustrating as it was, well worth it to see you guys again! And WELCOME BACK pennstate92 (AKA: pennst92) !!!!
What the H... was that? Oh, Barkley!

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:08 pm

pennstate92 wrote:Where the hell do I file the complaint for emotional trauma over my efforts to register on this board? Not only have I lost my beloved screen name (the artist formerly known at pennst92), but it took me about 5 tries and three new email accounts to properly register on the board. If I didn't know any better, I would've thought y'all were purposely keeping me out the loop, but since I'm such an integral part of this community, I just couldn't let that happen. It's a good thing I'm not a conspiracy theorist, else y'all would REALLY be in trouble.

Hi guys!

:lol:

This definitely sounds like something you should write your congressman about. Now, stop cluttering up the football section with non-football stuff.

Oh, and welcome back. We missed you .... sort of. 8-)

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:12 pm

I blame trump. And Morelli.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:06 pm

Aw shucks...you guys really do like me.

:D

About the Zips...I'd be surprised if they score in the first half. On the flip side, we're gonna play a vanilla, base offense, but we'll still score 40 points. Nice, relaxing sort of game to start the year. One thing about Joe, he's consistent.

Oh, wait. Err...

We Are...2

Postby We Are...2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:20 pm

I think we may see Juwan Johnson have a monster game. As well as, Sanders. Barkley should get 200 before being pulled. Rain will definitely effect how this game is played.
We either see some down field go routes if the weather permits (and even a few if its pouring) or we see a lot of the backfield running into the end-zone. look for Stevens to come in and make a statement - no matter what the score is.
I also think Allen will pick one and take it to the house, as well as, Cabinda or Castro-Fields. I think the LBs are going to have a field day camping in the Zips back-field.
I am hoping (conditions permitting) for Sanders to get a shot at a kick-off return for a TD, however, he can save that one for next week!

FYI: In case you are all wondering, this forum is like NittanyFootballville for me, I camp out here all week! Feel free to stop by with Pizza!

We Are...2

Postby We Are...2 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:18 pm

Looks like Traffic Delays tomorrow! and down the road till October!

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/09/pr ... iver_index

We Are...2

Postby We Are...2 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:54 am

Finally we get see what the off season has produced! Looking for a quick start!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:08 am

I love the picture, We Are!

We are an hour out from the best time of year. The beer is cold and the snacks are just about ready... Let's get this party started!