Week 1 Games that may Impact the Season...

We Are...2

Re: Week 1 Games that may Impact the Season...

Postby We Are...2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:03 am

I still think tonight's' match-up between tOSU and Indiana could be very interesting. It will at least give us an idea of what to expect from Indiana, as i see them throwing everything and the kitchen sink at tOSU.
Behind Barrett, tOSU has...some unproven QBs. Do we see them? Is Barrett better than last year? After seeing teams figure him out, he's just another good QB on a good team. The word Elite has been lost, if it ever applied. (SMILE)
What the H... was that? Oh, Barkley!

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:15 pm

Well, there goes Indiana being Indiana. :roll:

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:30 pm

It is only the 2nd quarter and I expect this to change, but I can't tell if tOSU is underperforming or Indiana is over performing. Neither seem to have much of a real running game and the bucknuts are struggling to get open.

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:29 pm

We can see from this OSU-IU game that the OSU secondary is suspect.

Denlen

туры оздоровительно спортивные туры

Postby Denlen » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:37 am

похудение в домашних условиях
Оздоровительно-спортивные услуги,туры, составля­ют основную систему физической культуры и спорта.
Способствуют физическо­му, духовному, социальному преобразованию человека, совер­шенствованию его физических,
интеллектуальных, нравственных, волевых и других качеств формирования личтности.
Под товарами подразумевается инвентарь и спортивное питание. Стоимость услуг на систему,
направленную на формирование скульптуры и укрепления тела написаны ниже.
Спортивные товары скоро появятся на сайте. Подробнее Вы сможете узнать по телефону или у администратора зала.
Тренажорный зал на Лесномпохудение живота Черниговская
похудение в домашних условиях от Дианы Кутаниной
Индивидуальный тренер
домашнее похудение
похудение в домашних условиях от Дианы Кутаниной

Набор мышечной массы

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:53 am

The Indiana offense, at least in the first half, kind of reminded of the Chip Kelly era with the Eagles. It's fun as a fan to watch. But eventually your defense wears out and the opposing coaches figure it out, thus rendering it ineffective. Chip must have just had superior athletes at Oregon.

Shore Lion

Postby Shore Lion » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:14 am

It was obvious to me that Indiana was going to fade away. They couldn't run at all and couldn't mount a pass rush. With the athletes OSU has that's not a good recipe for winning. The whole key is getting pressure on Barrett. But I'll worry about that in October. Akron, Akron, Akron, Akron, Akron . . . . . .

We Are...2

Postby We Are...2 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:54 am

I think Barrett proved my thoughts...not an Elite QB. tOSU has many issues, some I am sure they will fix but some they can't. Deep threat, nope...Freshman running back - good, yes - Good against a decent D? We'll see. Barrett looks like he doesn't trust his wide-outs, just like last year. He also looks hesitant to run - why? Maybe because they don't have a QB behind him (at least one that has taken a college snap).
All in all, i know its early, but the #3 ranking may be more a gift than an earned title,Oklahoma was just given the keys to the car...tOSU may have a lose in their near future...
What the H... was that? Oh, Barkley!

tempe

Postby tempe » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:16 pm

wow - 21 all - end of third at USC!

Denlen - thank you for your insightful thoughts - I never really thought of it that way.

Nittany Flier

Postby Nittany Flier » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:17 pm

Pitt had to go to ot to beat Youngstown St.