Sparty Thread

PittGradPSUMad

Re: Sparty Thread

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:15 am

Blue&White wrote:This is why we're discussing convertibles.

Exactly.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

tempe

Postby tempe » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:08 pm

Mad - 74 MGB came in teal blue. My mgb was very close to that - but paint numbers are sometimes hard to get right. I like the earlier blue - mineral blue. I am getting getting ready to strip the car down and have it repainted. Not sure what blue to go with. I too like BRG. I wanted my first paint to be BRG but was talked out of it because I have a black interior - I guess most BRG came with tan interior. I do want tan. I have the front end taken down and am replacing bearing and all front seals, shocks and repainting everything attached to the front end suspension. It is a lot fun - I love doing stuff like that. Parts are cheap - labor is not. I got tools, some drive left, and enough know-how.
Thank for asking.

Not to call anyone out - but I find it troubling someone was shopping for Sparty green sweaters last game day.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:42 am

First, it was hunter green, not sparty green. I'm into earth tones, not whatever horrific green MSU sports.

Second, is it my fault that I look good in green and it brings out the colors in my eyes? I'm pretty sure it's not my fault. So, maybe ease off a bit.
Is it baseball season yet?