Georgia State in-game

Underlion

Re: Georgia State in-game

Postby Underlion » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:42 am

Lost a NC in 94 because we pulled the starters and let someone score twice? The voters don't take compassion into account.

He is no different than ESPN and the Paterno reporting, it is entertainment not journalism but turn on your major news network and you get the same.

It bothered me some that the other team decided to kick the field goal after we put in the third and fourth team. But OK, if you want to try to take away the defenses shutout, at that point I think it is OK for PSU to put in the first team FG blocking team.

As for Franklins excuse that he only has two FG blocking teams and they caught them by surprise ... sounds like a good story but I'd hope that the defense he had on the field, being PSU Football Players, Not SEC, could have lined up and defended a FG.

The system makes the score matter, Franklin didn't make the system and PSU has been disadvantaged before for playing like gentlemen.

Francesa is just playing his game and part of his game is having something to rail against. He runs up the score for ratings also :lol:
Last edited by Underlion on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:51 am

I just wanted to point out what an ass he is

That's a tautology.

We Are...2

Postby We Are...2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Blue&White wrote: I just wanted to point out what an ass he is

That's a tautology.
a statement that is true by necessity or by virtue of its logical form.
Yes it is!
What the H... was that? Oh, Barkley!

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Somewhere Chris Russo is laughing at his fat ass.
If at first you don't succeed, give up. There is no hope for you.