Other College Football Games

PSUgrower

Other College Football Games

Postby PSUgrower » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Anyone see the end to the Tennessee and Florida game??? TD on last play to win the game for Florida. It looked like the WR for Florida did not catch the ball. I could be completely wrong but I was surprised they didn't take a look at it. Anyone else think the same thing? We will find out if he didn't catch it

pennstate92

Re: Other College Football Games

Postby pennstate92 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:14 pm

I watched that game. One of the worst games of the day. Both teams are horrid right now, likely one, if not both coaches gone after this year. Spurrier was honored at halftime - think the Old Ball Coach could do better than either of the other guys.

Louisville getting their ass handed to them by Dabo Swinney's Clemson Tigers...again. Bobby Petrino's a POS, so I hope he's another coach that finds the unemployment line after this year.

Whoda thunk TX would hang with USC, though USC's QB is an INT machine so far this year.

G'night all. Iowa next week at Kinnick. Boys better gird the loins...gonna be a tough game.
If at first you don't succeed, give up. There is no hope for you.

Nat@PSU

Postby Nat@PSU » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:57 am

The USC-Texas game was a real barn burner while the Louisville-Clemson game was a snoozer. Who saw that coming. Gotta feel for the UT QB on that fumble. Played a gutsy game and lost it on the 1 yard line.

Looking forward to Penn State playing a team with a pulse.
- Nat

Let's Go State!!

Shore Lion

Postby Shore Lion » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:00 am

I'm afraid our old friend Tom Bradley might not even make it through the season. UCLA's defense has been getting torched a lot the last two seasons.

psu_dad

Postby psu_dad » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:27 am

Not a great weekend for the PAC-12. UCLA and Stanford will likely drop out of the Top-25.

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Thought changing up the site would do away with the spammers?

Anyway - agree about Scrap. Their defense looked horrible yesterday.

Anyone else see USC's struggles, particularly Darnold, as similar to what I perceive as a fairly lackluster start to our Nittany Lion's season?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy w/ the fairly dominant 3-0 start, but just feel like, right now, there are some weaknesses that good teams will exploit.

Iowa - ABC at night next week. Think that will tell us a few things about this team.

Underlion

Postby Underlion » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:23 pm

UM looking pretty beatable and MD's wheels fell of. Didn't watch the game but the score suggests UCF dominated.

tempe

Postby tempe » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:15 pm

ok - baylor tied at 28 geesh lots going on today - stirring the pot.

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:30 pm

Terps starting qb got hurt in the first half in that game.

Michigan played to their strengths once O'Korn came in. Don't know why Harbaugh's so in love with Speight. He's not very good. O'Korn looked good in relief.

I'm not impressed with the BiG this year. Doesn't mean that we'll run the table, but we should have a shot in every game. I don't see a Michigan like blowout this year. We'll see - that's why they play the games.

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:09 am

And down go the Trojans.