College Sports Scandals

Blue&White

Re: College Sports Scandals

Postby Blue&White » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:24 pm

Apparently after the allegations started to come out she was still trying to convince some of these girls to stay quiet because it had to be a big misunderstanding and her good friend Larry Nassar could never do anything like that. I was just reading she was in staunch denial to the very end.

You have to wonder was she that loyal? That delusional? Or could she just not own up to this happening on her watch for 20 years and her only defense, legally and mental health wise, was to simply refuse to believe it. I don't know and, in all honesty, I don't much care.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:55 pm

I completely agree, every day of the six years to the last second, hopefully at 11:49 p.m. on Christmas Day.

Then they can nail the OSU wrestling cover up gems along with the alleged other dozen sports athletes involved and housed them for a good 25 years or so. Will this bring a bowl ban or sanctions too?

Precedent has been set Mr. Delaney. Precedent is good, it can't be reversed, that would be wrong. It is chiseled in stone, sanctions, penalties. Pour it on. I forgot, Jimmy is in Peru and can't be bothered to deal with these little issues under his purview.

After all, its the buckeyes, the chosen few, the cream that rises, where the sun sets. Can't punish them. Jim will go to bat for the bucks as he has in the past or he will be very quiet and stand on his blanket approval of the OSU investigation and self punishment, all is well. :roll:
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:17 am

A member of the OSU board of trustees resigned because the punishment for Meyer was too little. And, he basically called the report bullshit.

I still think this is the end of it.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

Shore Lion

Postby Shore Lion » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:19 am

The NCAA also has ruled that Michigan State did nothing that violated their rules with respect to Dr. Nassar.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:21 am

How is that even possible?

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:10 am

Not surprised about the NCAA finding no wrongdoing. They have been scared shitless since the PSU debacle. If we screwed up the NCAA, even if it was unintentional, I say good.
41-33.

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:36 am

BTN suspends Braylon Edwards for writing harsh tweets about Michigan.

Here we go again with people screwing up using Twitter. You would think people would have learned by now. Guess not. :?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... -criticism
41-33.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:37 am

Attacking individual players is never a good idea. He should have known better.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:22 am

Blue&White wrote:How is that even possible?

I'm pretty sure there is no NCAA rule or regulation that specifically limits Larry Nassar from sexually abusing any student-athlete at MSU. This they can honestly say MSU and Nassar broke NO NCAA rules or regs. I'd bet a doughnut on that position. Possibly with a glass of cold milk or a cup of coffee, your choice.

Their problem was with the PSU frenzy and hysteria. They just had to chip in to justify their big salaries. So they made it up as they went. Triple secret rules promulgation overnight.

Can't wait to hear how the over 1000 OSU student-athletes sexual abuse over 15 sports didn't break any NCAA or Big 10 rules either, which they won't of course. Now, if it was SW Lousiana or NE Tennessee, look out, they'd be on probation for about 35 years.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:54 am

The NCAA saves the day again.

Our heroes.