This is from 45...and it's BLOCKED...Lions scoop it up up!...Grant Haley...WILL SCORE!!!!! Ohio StatePregame

Crowbar

Re: This is from 45...and it's BLOCKED...Lions scoop it up up!...Grant Haley...WILL SCORE!!!!! Ohio StatePregame

Postby Crowbar » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:52 am

Jerry Garcia wrote:My family laid my blessed mother to rest yesterday in eastern PA.

I am sorry to hear this. :cry:

My thoughts, prayers and condolences to you and yours.
41-33.

pennstate92

Re: This is from 45...and it's BLOCKED...Lions scoop it up up!...Grant Haley...WILL SCORE!!!!! Ohio StatePregame

Postby pennstate92 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:58 am

Yeah, Jerry - thoughts and prayers of peace to your family.
If at first you don't succeed, give up. There is no hope for you.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:37 am

Jerry Garcia wrote:My family laid my blessed mother to rest yesterday in eastern PA. I am in the home territory.

WE ARE going to win this game.

Sorry for your loss, JC.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:59 am

I don’t know how I missed that post, Jerry. Deepest sympathies to you and your family. Enjoy the game on friendly turf.

Jerry Garcia

Postby Jerry Garcia » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:44 am

Thank you, guys, for your condolences. My mother was a saint, and she is still a saint. Her final months of pain, confusion, and misery have come to a merciful end. But it still hurts greatly to let her go...

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:11 am

JC, just saw that you lost your mother recently. Very sorry for your loss. I understand how difficult it is. May you have peace.
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt