This is from 45...and it's BLOCKED...Lions scoop it up up!...Grant Haley...WILL SCORE!!!!! Ohio StatePregame

psudelco

Re: This is from 45...and it's BLOCKED...Lions scoop it up up!...Grant Haley...WILL SCORE!!!!! Ohio StatePregame

Postby psudelco » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:34 pm

I'm back, havent been able to post/login so had to re-register.
Lets go State, I believe in this team and think this team goes to the Shoe with momentum and takes down the bucknuts. I see the OL being able to replicate their performance from last week and Trace running to keep the d honest and Saquon doing his thing. PSU def will continue to play well and keep Barrett and running game bottled up for the most part and force OSU to throw the ball where DB's get a pick and Gillikin flips the field with a couple punts.
PSU 31-bucknuts 20

pennstate92

Re: This is from 45...and it's BLOCKED...Lions scoop it up up!...Grant Haley...WILL SCORE!!!!! Ohio StatePregame

Postby pennstate92 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:27 pm

While y'all will be watching the game, I will be attending the Vanderbilt Commodores vs. USC Gamecocks tilt with my lovely wife at Williams-Bryce Stadium.

I love my wife, I love my wife, I love my wife, I love my wife.
If at first you don't succeed, give up. There is no hope for you.

Nittany Flier

Postby Nittany Flier » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:35 pm

This defense shut down Barret last year and they are much better this year. We will see if they repeat this year.

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:23 pm

One thing I want to add is how JF had the kids approach this game. JF hammered that they play 6 seconds at a time. I wrote this years ago about Bama, it seemed those kids always played like this would be the last down they might ever play. I cannot wait for tomorrow!!

msteinruck
Site Admin

Postby msteinruck » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:17 am

The weather looks to be better than expected. No chance of rain by game time. It will be cold with a wet field, but we’ve seen that the weather does little to affect Barkley’s game. Biggest question mark in my mind will be the long passing game and place kicking.

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 am

Welcome back, Delco!

WE ARE!

Nat@PSU

Postby Nat@PSU » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:43 am

I don't know what tonight's outcome will be. OSU is a formidable foe. Urban Meyer is aces off a bye week. The Shoe hasn't been kind to Penn State.

But I do know this: I've never seen this kind of Penn State team before. I've never seen this confidence, this swagger, this "we know we are really good and are about to show you" attitude.

I'm hoping for a Penn State win, but honestly, I'm just enjoying how all of this feels. James Franklin has done a hell of a job. Hope he gets one more.
- Nat

Let's Go State!!

Jerry Garcia

Postby Jerry Garcia » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:12 am

My family laid my blessed mother to rest yesterday in eastern PA. I am in the home territory.

WE ARE going to win this game.

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:39 am

Can we get rid of this REVENGE narrative?!?! We beat OSU but they still went to the playoff. Stop your crying OSU!

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:50 am

Great point, G! And Herbie said they won’t do the same this year after the bad press the committee got for it. I think, as I assume you were alluding, we are the team with the need for revenge...

Go State!!! Beat Buckeyes!!!