Penn State Hoops.

Carl Spackler

Re: Penn State Hoops.

Postby Carl Spackler » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Penn State Hoops? Is that a new band?

D@MN sure I'm wear'n hearing protection to any future concerts after walking out of the last two due to that issue. You see, due to an exposure to what was far beyond any rock group sound for eight consecutive hours operating a tractor, full throttle w/o any muffler or standpipe, I could not hear anything for days. Now, nearly 50 years later my ears still have constant ringing, 24/7. So I can't risk any more noise that accentuates this ringing to an even louder pitch. But I understand the rock band macho hearing deal, have at it folks, what ever you may be saying that I can't hear you. Not hearing has it benefits, I can fake my way out of all sorts of things or make obnoxious people continue to repeat themselves until they give up. It's great fun. :lol:
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:14 pm

Blue&White wrote:If you promise me they won't do anything from post 1982, I'll be happy to go see Chicago with you.

Yes, that's a bingooooo!.... (just watched Inglorious Basterds again for the 800th time). I agree about the later work. They started the set with later work which is why it turned off the younger set who didn't stick around for the good stuff.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:22 am

Ugh. Tough loss last night.
41-33.

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:26 am

Very tough - just couldn't get the clutch defensive stop they needed in last couple minutes and missed suck key FTs - a second consecutive win over a Top 10 team (and on the road) would have been huge.

Last two games are against 20 wins teams (UM and Nebraska) - have to get that UM game.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Only saw highlights, lowlights on BTN this a.m. Our center's foul trouble, inc. a tech. was tough. Remarkable that they hung in there, against the #1 team in conf., away. If only.... They did have ONE to give away and that loss was not a blowout aka OSU's loss to us. We need to play top notch, as we have recently for our last two conf. games and the tournament and we will have had a successful year.

How is recruiting from those who know? I heard, peripherally, that it had dropped off a bit although the fab four from filly are sophs. now and to duplicate that haul is problematic. Hope we can pick it up by winning and attracting more talent.

WE ARE...
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:14 pm

Seems in the worst case scenario they'll make the NIT Tournament. At least that'll be a step in the right direction.
41-33.

Shane

Postby Shane » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Voters are taking a little notice anyway as PSU got 6 votes in this weeks poll, good for # 34 I believe. Michigan is a must win game to keep any tourney hopes alive.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:12 pm

I agree Shane, UM and UN are must wins now plus a good showing in the tourney. We need to keep out of foul trouble and shoot wisely. IF we don't we sleep with the fishies.

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:37 am

PSU vs UM tonight at 7 on B1? - PSU has to have to a chance to dance
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Crowbar

Postby Crowbar » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:41 am

Oh, well. So much for dancing next month. :(
41-33.