2018 Recruitng Thread

Shane

Re: 2018 Recruitng Thread

Postby Shane » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:53 pm

Enis and Aaron Harris were arguably the best backfield duo PSU has ever had. Shane that Harris got hurt and was never the same.

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:27 am

Shane wrote:Enis and Aaron Harris were arguably the best backfield duo PSU has ever had. Shane that Harris got hurt and was never the same.

I remember the day he went down, wasn't it in the OSU game after he ran for a great TD earlier? It was like a 60+ yard sprint to the end zone, beautiful. He and Enis were a nightmare to defend plus Harris could filter out to catch passes as well, great player. Agreed, what a shame that his career ended that day, never the same again. :(

Shane

Postby Shane » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:50 pm

I think you're right Carl, I believe it happened against Ohio State.

nittwittier

Postby nittwittier » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Great end to the class. Walker was a high-priority get for the team. And was another head-to-head win over tOSU, which almost never used to happen for us during the Meyer regime. Shame about Enis, but we are STACKED at his position.

tOSU finished very strong (Meyer is so good at this) but Michigan ended with a flop. Even the recruits are tiring of Harbaugh's constant BS.

This coming year will be a very telling one for JF and Co. The Penn/DMV pipeline is not as strong for 2019 and so PSU will really to need to flex its recruiting muscles nationally. The team had some nice success in Texas and Florida this cycle, but will need to expand on this if we expect to have a top 15 class next year. The new WR coach should help with that. If the on-field success continues, I see no reason why this team couldn't pick off a five star or two from down south :)

We are...