Fiesta Bowl In-game thread

Blue&White

Fiesta Bowl In-game thread

Postby Blue&White » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Am I early? I feel early. But, I'm ready. Let's get started.

WE ARE!
#Emmertknew

PittGradPSUMad

Re: Fiesta Bowl In-game thread

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:44 pm

I'm ready to play...very excited. One minor hitch.....Young Mad and wife are in delivery room...I'm waiting at Hburg Hospital to greet my first grandson. Can't tell if I'm more nervous about the game or the birth.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Oh, forgot.....We Are!

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:50 pm

That's pretty cool, Pitt! Congrats!

Yes, BW, you are early. As am I.

:D
If at first you don't succeed, give up. There is no hope for you.

nittwittier

Postby nittwittier » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Congrats!

Excited about game. Looking forward to seeing what the offense will do with a new OC at the Rahnes (hehe). Hoping to see a ton of Sanders and some Stevens today.

I’ll repeat that I’ll be pretty annoyed if Gisecki and Barkley get more than a few reps in the first quarter (if that). Sure they will though.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:32 pm

PittGradPSUMad wrote:I'm ready to play...very excited. One minor hitch.....Young Mad and wife are in delivery room...I'm waiting at Hburg Hospital to greet my first grandson. Can't tell if I'm more nervous about the game or the birth.

Ummm, didn't anyone tell them about the game being today? I swear, some people are just so inconsiderate! You can have a baby any day, and the bowl is only once a year.

Seriously, though, that's great news. Congrats old man. And, congrats to your son for not only the new addition but sneaking him in just in time to get the tax break for the entire year!
#Emmertknew

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:39 pm

PittGradPSUMad wrote:Oh, forgot.....We Are!

An early congrats and a big PENN STATE.

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:00 pm

Blue&White wrote:
PittGradPSUMad wrote:I'm ready to play...very excited. One minor hitch.....Young Mad and wife are in delivery room...I'm waiting at Hburg Hospital to greet my first grandson. Can't tell if I'm more nervous about the game or the birth.

Ummm, didn't anyone tell them about the game being today? I swear, some people are just so inconsiderate! You can have a baby any day, and the bowl is only once a year.

Seriously, though, that's great news. Congrats old man. And, congrats to your son for not only the new addition but sneaking him in just in time to get the tax break for the entire year!

Thanks, all. They won't reveal the name until he's here. I've been calling him TB....taxbreak. Mrs. Mad purchased several baby outfits in our favorite colors. No, we're not over-the-top excited about our.first grandchild.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Near as I can tell the job of the grandparent is to a) undue all the hard work of the parents and b) make your kids wonder where the heck this person was when they were growing up.

I suggest you do away with all pretenses early and get the kid a bottle of good scotch and a car. Just so mom and dad know where they stand with you early.

Anyway .... to the game!!! 48 minutes to kick off!
#Emmertknew

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Hope he gets here soon. I'm hoping to get him in front of the TV to see his very first Penn State game. It's never too early to establish tradition.