Barkley

Crowbar

Re: Barkley

Postby Crowbar » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:55 am

Wasn't it just grand how Lord Howie Roseman swindled the clueless Cowboys out of their TE pick. Not to mention the kid's name is Dallas and it was done in Dallas!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

David Akers reminding Cowboy fans how the draftees weren't born the last time the Cowboys did something significant was classic too.

As far as former PSU players on the Cowboys, Giants and Redskins go, I'll root for them individually. However, I absolutely, positively will not root for those teams.

No way.

No how.

No sir.
41-33.

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:14 am

BW - It's on my Christmas list. I'm not in a hurry. LOL.

Agree w/ Llama - this is prime recruiting material for CJF when he's talking to future recruits. Saquon went higher than Zeke, higher than Gurley, etc. Knowing Franklin, he'll have billboards of Saquon's face plastered all over State College. Heh!
If at first you don't succeed, give up. There is no hope for you.

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Wed May 02, 2018 5:25 am

I've also been reading about this Kyle Lauletta kid and what a steal he was in the 4th round. He potentially could be Eli's replacement.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:38 am

Blue&White wrote:I've also been reading about this Kyle Lauletta kid and what a steal he was in the 4th round. He potentially could be Eli's replacement.

I'm just as pleased with the forced competition between Lauletta and Webb. Figure one of them will step to the front. Lauletta's arm strength may be an issue, though I am not unhappy they took a flyer in the fourth round. Unliked Reese who would've burned a 3rd rounder inexplicably.

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:39 am

Oh, and Crow, I wouldn't expect you to, and that wasn't my point. I still root for Lee to get his 10 tackles come hell or high water...as long as the Giants win by 30...

Blue&White

Postby Blue&White » Thu May 03, 2018 6:11 am

What makes you think his arm strength is an issue? I never heard of this kid prior to a few days ago, but the write-ups I've seen say his arm is fine.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Thu May 03, 2018 12:19 pm

Blue&White wrote:I've also been reading about this Kyle Lauletta kid and what a steal he was in the 4th round. He potentially could be Eli's replacement.

Your glass is really half full! Good luck :D

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Thu May 03, 2018 1:05 pm

Even though I've been a die hard NYG fan since last Thursday I'll still root for Wiz to have a good game when they play Eagles - hopefully the NYGs 7 sacks that day will all come from the right side and after Wiz watches Saquon rack up around 357 all purpose yards he will think to himself - I'm going to sign with the NYGs for 2019. :lol:
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:23 am

Blue&White wrote:What makes you think his arm strength is an issue? I never heard of this kid prior to a few days ago, but the write-ups I've seen say his arm is fine.

Scouting reports lauded his quick release, ability to make good decisions and smarts, but questioned his arm strength, and said he had to have perfect mechanics to get it deep down the field.

pennstate92

Postby pennstate92 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:25 am

Put it this way: he wouldn't have lasted til the 4th round if there wasn't something in his profile that was below grade.